Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: running backs

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    No production? I checked and he's averaging 4 yards a carry this season. Perhaps a change in scenery will do him good.
    Michael, aka, C-MIKE, had a change of scenery in Dallas last season. All he did there was post for a photo with a pigish 5-0 before getting waived.

[Shakin' head] Young uns today and their softcore rap music. Kanye West is an educated mofo; act all black panther, but has never been with a black woman in his life. That goddamned white rapper from Detriot- goddamn him. Don't even get me started with that sell out moosefucker Drake.

And what the fuck's with rappers collaborating with country musicians? If Pac and Biggie were alive today, they'd be shaking their heads in disgust at all the crap today. In my youth, we wore baggy jeans and we listen to hardcore gangsta rap like Wu Tang, NWA, Ja Rule, Diddy, Masta P, V-Ice along with Pac and Biggie.

Anyways, if you read JSO, they're saying C-Mike has some kung fu but he's froggin' unprofessional. Once waved Beast Mode - BEAST MODE! - back toward the sidelines. Maybe he'll start acting professionally in dull and dark Green Bay, who knows?
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Michael, aka, C-MIKE, had a change of scenery in Dallas last season. All he did there was post for a photo with a pigish 5-0 before getting waived.

[Shakin' head] Young uns today and their softcore rap music. Kanye West is an educated mofo; act all black panther, but has never been with a black woman in his life. That goddamned white rapper from Detriot- goddamn him. Don't even get me started with that sell out moosefucker Drake.

And what the fuck's with rappers collaborating with country musicians? If Pac and Biggie were alive today, they'd be shaking their heads in disgust at all the crap today. In my youth, we wore baggy jeans and we listen to hardcore gangsta rap like Wu Tang, NWA, Ja Rule, Diddy, Masta P, V-Ice along with Pac and Biggie.

Anyways, if you read JSO, they're saying C-Mike has some kung fu but he's froggin' unprofessional. Once waved Beast Mode - BEAST MODE! - back toward the sidelines. Maybe he'll start acting professionally in dull and dark Green Bay, who knows?
    I have two words: Howard Green

Why not? Hope is all we have right now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I think this could be a great pick-up. There wasn't much else to pick from, and Michael falls into our laps. The Vikings even tried to get him.

I'm also looking to the future. We don't have to hedge our bets with Lacy if we think Michael can perform better.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I'm also looking to the future. We don't have to hedge our bets with Lacy if we think Michael can perform better.
    I doubt he is a Lacy replacement. He is just best available in November guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Something else I didn't realize until I saw it today. why are we carrying two fullbacks on the roster when we really don't play one of em?
    Because maintaining a huge edge in special teams (wait, do we really have one? Ah, who cares. Just keep pimping it) is priority numero uno for this joke of a front office. Why bother with RBs when we need 29 guys capable of special teams brilliance.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Because maintaining a huge edge in special teams (wait, do we really have one? Ah, who cares. Just keep pimping it) is priority numero uno for this joke of a front office. Why bother with RBs when we need 29 guys capable of special teams brilliance.
    We have 29 guys who are decent ST players?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I doubt he is a Lacy replacement. He is just best available in November guy.
    if he plays well he'll be starks replacement.

read a quote from him from an interview held yesterday i guess. he said he's going to take his job "more seriously." i thought this was pretty telling.

the Packers are due for something good to happen. smh

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I have two words: Howard Green

Why not? Hope is all we have right now.
    Green, great play in the Super Bowl getting to Big Ben and forcing an under throw ball in which Collins picked for 6.

What is hope? Hope looks awfully a lot like an illusion. Screw hope. Just win out, baby!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Packers WON'T activate Lacy or Shields from IR this year!! they're done.

How do you know this? Did you read something?

I have a feeling you're right, though. Shields seems to be toast, and Lacy wouldn't be back until the playoffs, which seem out of reach right now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I have a feeling you're right, though. Shields seems to be toast, and Lacy wouldn't be back until the playoffs, which seem out of reach right now.
    Just posted in other thread, but:
    http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...year/94351372/
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

McCarthy indicated Makinton Dorleant would be activated thus the other two cannot be activated. You only get one a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    McCarthy indicated Makinton Dorleant would be activated thus the other two cannot be activated. You only get one a year.
    Makinton Dorleant is going to save our season?

KYPack

and so ends the green bay chapters of sam shields and eddy lacy careers

Makinton Dorleant is going to save our season?
    They need to start figuring out their CB situation for next year.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

was sitting at the computer and posted it immediately when i got an alert on a sports app i have on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    shields for sure. i could see them resigning lacy.
    Last edited by gbgary; 11-23-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    This is the way their season ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper

"The Hollow Men" by TS Elliot

Eddie is too fat to thrive in the NFL, that's a fact jack. Sammy has had too many concussions. The Packers 2016 are toast.

I'm going to enjoy my Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, watch the Dallas-Lions game. Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    shields for sure. i could see them resigning lacy.
    I don't think so. Lacy had his 2nd chance.