Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: Week 6 vs Cowboys

More Banjo: Week 6 vs Cowboys

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

No kidding.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Proof that Time of Possession and Yardage mean squat.

What's the difference between a banjo and a chain saw?
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    You know, I keep seeing all this speed on opposing teams but not on the Packers. All of our skill players are slow as molasses. I can see we're missing Cook due to injury, but why didn't we keep the Kid from MN, Pressely? And why not get Janis and Davis involved more. You can't win in this league with an all-Armadillo offense.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

a-rods stats look ok

but about 50 yards came at the end of the first half when he was just trying to pad stats when we needed points, and on that second to last drive with dallas in prevent

Randall has a groin. Adams might have a head. Bulaga has a back.

At least Rodgers got his completion percentage up -- 31/42, 73.8%.

packers won the time of possession by :20.

Turnovers will kill ya.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

So, the Cowboys win one game at Lambeau and everyone is talking like the next stop is Super Bowl. hahahahahahaha

Texas fans are in for a deep, deep let down in a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    So, the Cowboys win one game at Lambeau and everyone is talking like the next stop is Super Bowl. hahahahahahaha

Texas fans are in for a deep, deep let down in a couple months.
    This.

They can enjoy October, but they're not going anywhere in January.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    This.

They can enjoy October, but they're not going anywhere in January.
    I disagree. I think they can be as good as anybody in the NFC. They're winning with a rookie QB and a rookie RB, and won without Bryant today.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I disagree. I think they can be as good as anybody in the NFC. They're winning with a rookie QB and a rookie RB, and won without Bryant today.
    I don't care.

I hate the Cowboys.

I also didn't leave this game feeling like the Packers were overmatched. They just played like shit.

Eventually they'll play against a top notch passing offense and a defense capable of putting great pressure on young Dak. They'll fail.

No rookie QB has led a team to the promised land.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Eventually they'll play against a top notch passing offense and a defense capable of putting great pressure on young Dak. They'll fail.
    Pretty much what I felt too. That defense can be had. The Packers in their current period of ineptitude just couldn't do it.

If the Packers had their three top corners and Aaron could play close to his former level, they would have handled the Cowboys just fine.

When Gunter and Goodson are your shutdown corners along with a QB who couldn't win a carnival game, the entire team suffers.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    If the Packers had their three top corners and Aaron could play close to his former level, they would have handled the Cowboys just fine.

When Gunter and Goodson are your shutdown corners along with a QB who couldn't win a carnival game, the entire team suffers.
    If if's and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be like Christmas.