Thread: WHEREFORE ART THOU, POLAR BEAR?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar

WHEREFORE ART THOU, POLAR BEAR?

Don't cha love this is time of the year? This is the time of the year Thompson goes into hibernation.

Ted thinks he's so clever and flawless and free. He's still a fucking polar bear as far as I can see. An incompetent Polar Bear.

The Do-Nothin' Murphy needs to get his lazy ass off the couch, check the fuckin' closet and get Thompson out of fuckin' hibernation, promptly. Thompson's not a fuckin' college scout anymore. He's the fucking GM. Polar Bear's got to do his fucking job!

Fuck!

Cook is KIA. TE's now back where it was last season with the fruitless Dick Rodgers. Not gonna name names, but there are plenty of gangstas grinding on the street right now at this moment in space-time who are better than the fruitless D-Rod. Polar Bear does nothing!

Much as I'd love to see the Great Arm of Butte throw the rock 60 times a game to Janis, common sense says you don't go into a game with nothing but an injured, fat, tailback. Where the fuck was the Polar Bear last week? Shoulda signed a diamond in the rough from another universe, like, say, DuJuan Harris. Or someone, anyone.

Make no fuckin' mistake: Randell, Gunter, Goodson, Hawkins, Hyde and maybe even Rollins all suck. Whitt thinks he can make chicken salad out of chicken shit. What a deluded fuck. Antonio Cromartie's ain't what he was in his fucking youth. He probably sucks, but with all his time-honed experiences at fucking and at football, he nonetheless sucks less than the aforementioned suckers. With so many kids to support, Cro would not mind working for the vet minimum salary. The competent GM woulda signed Cro a long fuckin' time ago.

Oh Polar Bear, Polar Bear! Where the fuck art thou?!?!?!
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 10-17-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Name names.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Name names.
    Without googling anything, Kellen Winslow, Owen Daniels, Garrett Graham. All greybeards, all outta the league, but all better than Fruitless Rodgers. Hell, pretty sure DJ T-Beck (aka, Travis Beckum), outta the league since 2014, would be an upgrade over Rodgers.

Why are they out of the League?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Why are they out of the League?
    Point is D-Rod is so fruitless, Thompson could sign a power forward off the Bucks roster and that guy would immediately be an upgrade over Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Point is D-Rod is so fruitless, Thompson could sign a power forward off the Bucks roster and that guy would immediately be an upgrade over Rodgers.
    Thief! You stole my idea. Check the time stamps, Melania.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Thief! You stole my idea. Check the time stamps, Melania.
    Just saw your post in the Banjo thread. The time stamp says you beat me to it. Subconsciously posting someone else's post after reading it is a common psychological phenomenon of internet forum communities. However, in this case, it was purely coincidental. I posted what I posted before I got the chance to read your post.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    I got a great idea. Thompson could sign a power forward off the Bucks roster and that guy would immediately be an upgrade over Rodgers.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I got a great idea. Thompson could sign a power forward off the Bucks roster and that guy would immediately be an upgrade over Rodgers.
    That's an awesome idea. Why doesn't anyone else think out of the box like this?

Brock Lesnar is available.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post

Don't cha love this is time of the year? This is the time of the year Thompson goes into hibernation.

Ted thinks he's so clever and flawless and free. He's still a fucking polar bear as far as I can see. An incompetent Polar Bear.

The Do-Nothin' Murphy needs to get his lazy ass off the couch, check the fuckin' closet and get Thompson out of fuckin' hibernation, promptly. Thompson's not a fuckin' college scout anymore. He's the fucking GM. Polar Bear's got to do his fucking job!

Fuck!

Cook is KIA. TE's now back where it was last season with the fruitless Dick Rodgers. Not gonna name names, but there are plenty of gangstas grinding on the street right now at this moment in space-time who are better than the fruitless D-Rod. Polar Bear does nothing!

Much as I'd love to see the Great Arm of Butte throw the rock 60 times a game to Janis, common sense says you don't go into a game with nothing but an injured, fat, tailback. Where the fuck was the Polar Bear last week? Shoulda signed a diamond in the rough from another universe, like, say, DuJuan Harris. Or someone, anyone.

Make no fuckin' mistake: Randell, Gunter, Goodson, Hawkins, Hyde and maybe even Rollins all suck. Whitt thinks he can make chicken salad out of chicken shit. What a deluded fuck. Antonio Cromartie's ain't what he was in his fucking youth. He probably sucks, but with all his time-honed experiences at fucking and at football, he nonetheless sucks less than the aforementioned suckers. With so many kids to support, Cro would not mind working for the vet minimum salary. The competent GM woulda signed Cro a long fuckin' time ago.

Oh Polar Bear, Polar Bear! Where the fuck art thou?!?!?!
    Ya let this fool back in here, this is what you have to read?

Can you think of anything intelligent to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Time to move on.
    Even a broken postman is wise once a day.