Thread: The Top 40 NFL CBs

Cool The Top 40 NFL CBs

Would someone be good enough to post a 1 to 40 list of the NFL's top CBs ? I would do so myself if I knew where to research it at. I'm sure it will stimulate many post as it informs and enlightens.

Thank You ( )

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Google.com

I'm just overwhelmed by these 6 month old articles and courageous internet directions. For such a subject I had better hopes of this forums members.

Is there none willing to post their prose on this clearly important subject. My cup remains empty .

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    I'm just overwhelmed by these 6 month old articles and courageous internet directions. For such a subject I had better hopes of this forums members.

Is there none willing to post their prose on this clearly important subject. My cup remains empty .

You almost had me until you claimed to have better hopes in someone like Red.

Blog Entries
    Aw, just wait until Red gets really fucked up.

Then you'll be reading one Packer Fans revelations.

Thanks pbmax, but is their any current, up to date CB ratings available ? Who are the best CBs following week 6 of the 2016 season ? Is Josh Norman still rated #1, or is there another. Any new rookie CB Stars emerging ? Which CB has the most picks so far this season ? Any old CBs still playing that have lost their speed ?

This serious thread about CBs could enlighten and help this forum's members to post clearer , more accurate thoughts .

Humorous comments are to be expected so Red may actually have one some day . LOL

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Usually for this kind of up to the minute rankings, you need to pay to be a member at Pro Football Focus or Football Outsiders. I'd say go check out those sites, and become a member and you can have all the info you want. Then you can come here, post the top players from those sites and lead the discussion.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!