Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The APB

Blog Entries
    You might be right, Joe.

Harlan, your defense of Tank was about as successful as Ed Donatell's D on 4th and 26.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    You might be right, Joe.

Harlan, your defense of Tank was about as successful as Ed Donatell's D on 4th and 26.
    I do not have the power to make intolerant people decent. Zool stated the situation clearly:if you don't want Tank to be here, that is reason enough to ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I do not have the power to make intolerant people decent. Zool stated the situation clearly:if you don't want Tank to be here, that is reason enough to ban him.
    Actually genius, his previous ban was enough to ban him. That's KYs point, but you don't have much else going on so you're here arguing for the sake of arguing. Pretty typical actually. I'm assuming your annual thread about never coming back here again looms?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    If KY came to me today and said he's leaving if Tank stays......not a tough call.
    This said it all. Intolerance rules.

Actually genius, his previous ban was enough to ban him. That's KYs point
    What baloney. If this is about rules, why wasn't this ridiculous thread moved? There are no rules, other than selectively applied excuses.

KY can post about politics, or start a thread demanding justice for the outing of a cartoon character, and that is accepted.C certain other people break the "rules" and they are condemned.
    Last edited by Harlan Huckleby; 10-22-2016 at 09:46 AM.

What baloney. If this is about rules, why wasn't this ridiculous thread moved? There are no rules, other than selectively applied excuses.

KY can post about politics, or start a thread demanding justice for the outing of a cartoon character, and that is accepted.C certain other people break the "rules" and they are condemned.
    It's hard being you isn't it? When with the persecution end?

It's hard being you isn't it? When with the persecution end?
    Nice try.

Blog Entries

This is a lie. I have never made a political post in this football forum.

Next move for Harlan will be his "Joan of Arc" speech on intolerance or some shit. Then he will announce he's leaving the forum "forever".

We got your rap down, HH.

This is a lie. I have never made a political post in this football forum.
    Yes you have, liar. I pointed it out.

Next move for Harlan will be his "Joan of Arc" speech on intolerance or some shit.
    Your demand that another poster be banned because you are too childish to simply ignore his posts is rank intolerance. Requires no Joan of Arc speech, pointing out petty intolerance is simple and direct. Your foolishness is clear and obvious.

Then he will announce he's leaving the forum "forever".
    You and Zool keep repeating this lie. I made such a thread in past year as a joke. And I did leave the forum 4 years ago. I regularly stop posting here for long stretches

It is true that if Tank is banned because you demand it I would not post here.

KY, you can be a complete ass with this tank mania. But I like you, I understand why you are popular here. Why not just be a bigger man and just ignore Tank's posts?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Tank is authentic and of good will. He is here to play in his way. Many people don't like his humor and style; he likes to poke with a stick. It's really as simple as that. Comparisons with Woody are spot on. Plenty of people were irritated by his style; pogroms and complaints against him ensued over the years.

I like a stew of personalities that include the oddballs. But I sincerely don't blame people who hate to find anchovies on their pizza or rocky mountain oysters in their stew. I wish they would air their complaints but stop short of launching movements.
    Thanks for the kind words, Harlan.

Wish I was more like Woody; this thread would be 50 pages long already -hahaha. Woody never backs down from fighting the good fight - not even in cyberspace. Sometimes I think Rand posts shit just get a rise outta Woody. Rather than ignore the post or set it aside, the 'Buck comes a-chargin' at Rand like the Raging Bull. Woodbuck would make a great leader.

As for me, at least in cyberspace, if someone "annoys" me, I ignore them. Not hard. Simply don't read any post by that "annoying" rat. Ignorance is bliss, she said.

We have a merciful ruler here in Madtown. Not gonna name names, but pretty sure some other original posters have been exiled only to return later after they have chilled.

Edit: Btw, Wallbanger and Bretsky are starting to annoy me with their ignorance of my posts.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 10-22-2016 at 01:15 PM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

I don't have any issues with APB. Robust conversation only helps this forum.

Too many PC snowflakes in the world anyway.