Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
Good posters with reputations of authenticity and goodwill like KY can do something like this and people, for the most part will trust him and know it's coming from a good spot. Others with bad reputations can't.

HHs criticism is off base imo. He's always defended troublemakers, which i greatly appreciated when I was one I'd say give tank chances because look how much I've grown in 10 years, but he's the exact same person from 10 years ago. So I understand kys complaint.
Justin is a prime example of what I'm talkin' about. When he was a kid, he was one wild mustang. He'd come on here and post some outrageous shit. We'd yell at him and he'd say, "sorry kids
I had too much war juice last night". He posted, watched the games, and grew as a poster. Now I read his posts because I learn some football from him. That's the way it's supposed to work. the young guys can grow and teach the old codgers.

Tank is still like some fan boy infant. You can't trust much he says. Many of his posts are exaggerations, lies, or some weak joke that nobody gets.

The HH comments are on the mark. That's our boy.