Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The APB

Blog Entries

The APB

In a recent post, the APB(Tank) violated all kinds of Forum decorum with a truly bullshit post.

To Wit...

Quote on

Despite all we've been through here at Packerrats, Nutz still refuse to tell me his real name. What he doesn't know is that I am pretty good at deductive reasoning. After some deductions, I've come to the conclusion that Nutz's real name is DELETED. ALSO DELETED. Sent him a friend request about 3 years ago. Fucker still hasn't accepted my friendship. Apparently, Nutz uped the privacy setting of his facebook page a bit. I can't follow his interesting life.

Quote off

This Forum was founded bc some posters on JSO were doing this kinda shit to our posters. So, after a few missteps, PR came to be. Posters private information is their own and nobody comes on here to have this kind of reveal done on their personal stuff.

Now the APB is already banned multiple times. He sneaks back in and is "good" for a brief time and then starts screwing up again.

Simply enforce the ban on this noxious little toad.

If ya please.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    In a recent post, the APB(Tank) violated all kinds of Forum decorum with a truly bullshit post.

To Wit...

Quote on

Despite all we've been through here at Packerrats, Nutz still refuse to tell me his real name. What he doesn't know is that I am pretty good at deductive reasoning. After some deductions, I've come to the conclusion that Nutz's real name is DELETED. ALSO DELETED. Sent him a friend request about 3 years ago. Fucker still hasn't accepted my friendship. Apparently, Nutz uped the privacy setting of his facebook page a bit. I can't follow his interesting life.

Quote off

This Forum was founded bc some posters on JSO were doing this kinda shit to our posters. So, after a few missteps, PR came to be. Posters private information is their own and nobody comes on here to have this kind of reveal done on their personal stuff.

Now the APB is already banned multiple times. He sneaks back in and is "good" for a brief time and then starts screwing up again.

Simply enforce the ban on this noxious little toad.

If ya please.
    Not to tell you your business Mad but he's right. That was some shit there and unprovoked.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Do u guys know who Peter Griffin is? It was a joke. Every time i read nutz funny posts they remind me of Peter Griffin. And Al Bundy.

I don't know nutz real name. I certainly would not post it if i did.

Guys, I read it as a joke also. Especially when he said Peter Griffin. Don't get me wrong, I would just as soon see APB banned. But not for the reasons being stated in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Guys, I read it as a joke also. Especially when he said Peter Griffin. Don't get me wrong, I would just as soon see APB banned. But not for the reasons being stated in this thread.
    Agreed. For one thing, his posts are REALLY boring.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Agreed. For one thing, his posts are REALLY boring.
    You can always put me on your ingore list. i dont have tony oday on my ingore list but that doesnt stop me from ingoring his posts.

Why am i getting defensive? Cos tis the best forum to post. I tried some other sites during my exile. They're boring. Lol

Btw joke aside, reading between the line of the original post, i was a) trying to get nutz outta hibernation to start posting again, and b) warn yall that if ur on fb your privacy pretty much is fucked.

The latter. Some are ingorant about that fact. Others simply dont care as they enjoy broadcasting their daily lives to the world.

Come back Nutz. And rand. And woody!

This Forum was founded bc some posters on JSO were doing this kinda shit to our posters.

BEST POSTING ERA EVER!! i still miss those good ol' days at JSO and still not really sure what happened. I kinda think it was knee-jerk to break up the crew. had a lot of off-topic yet refreshing discussions while pursuing my doctorate and lusting after deanna favre
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

what ever happened to the ladies from that era? MJ Ziggy, 007 etc?
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Yeah, peter griffin is the dad from the show family guy.

I took it as a joke

Unless his real name is peter griffin, then that's a huge problem

As trolling and ignorant as Tank is, this one does not warrant a ban. Him using up oxygen on the earth does IMO, but that's Mad's call.

The case for banishing Tank is well established and has been repeated repeatedly and very often.

But now we have a new complication. KY has created a trolling thread in the football forum because he didn't know that Peter Griffin is a cartoon character. A serious breech of the official, as yet unpublished rule book.

I think we should make a lemon out of this repulsive pissade concoction. I propose that if the new RB, Knuth Kdavis, gains less than 50 yards thursday night, Tank is banned forever and ever for a while. If he gains more than 50, KY pays the ultimate price of his packerrats life.

If Kdavis scores a TD, a pardon is granted to both parties.

Whatever happens tomorrow, we get a win of some sort.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    The case for banishing Tank is well established and has been repeated repeatedly and very often.

But now we have a new complication. KY has created a trolling thread in the football forum because he didn't know that Peter Griffin is a cartoon character. A serious breech of the official, as yet unpublished rule book.

I think we should make a lemon out of this repulsive pissade concoction. I propose that if the new RB, Knuth Kdavis, gains less than 50 yards thursday night, Tank is banned forever and ever for a while. If he gains more than 50, KY pays the ultimate price of his packerrats life.

Bring back the swimsuit competition!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Nutz real name everyone is Homer Simpson!

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    And here's a picture of him

What APB did is nothing. I have secret audio of Nutz yucking it up with the Donald. It is not hard to tell which one is Nutz: he's the savant who knows presidential qualifications when he sees them. http://digg.com/video/peter-trump-family-guy-bus

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar

You have evaded the most important issue: If Knife Navis does all of the above, is he eligible for the Barney Fucknoggle Award? I ask because the said Mr. Navis is a four year vet who is rather well known in the NFL community.

[I'm taking pre-emptive measures to avoid a nasty disagreement after the fact, in case you're wondering.]
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's that way or we have them shoot it out at high noon.

What's you say KY? Feel like gambling?

Blog Entries
    Well Mad, fuck no.

I will never "cave to intolerance".

Especially if the intolerant one is a scumbag like Harlan.

Much love to MTP and PR.
    Davis hosed me several times when I had him on my fantasy team. I'm gonna stake PR on his ass? No fucking way.

My beef with Tank is long term and well known. He's been tossed off the Forum many times for any number of sins. Being a not safe for workplace shithead with his potty mouth. Being a liar, posting phony shit to emphasize his various points. Trashing threads. Somebody has a good discussion of a point on football & here comes shit for brains talking about Sherman or Favre, there goes the thread. And on & on. He gets tossed, then come slinking back in under many phony names. Which is actually the only humor I've found with that little Dillweed.

My favorite nom de plume Tank used was "Legand of the Pack", in a weak attempt to get back in here after he was banned. He was unable to spell Legend properly. He's had many phony names and got back in here, only to be run again.

Firstly, several have ID'ed Tank's major sins as a poster. He's boring (Sherman, Favre) all the time. He ain't funny, which he thinks is his major claim to fame.

But there are now new foibles which characterized his latest run as a poster.

1. Racist shit. His post which is now semi-famous (Infamous?) about facebook. He posts about the founder being Jewish. Not once, but several times. Ya know, Jew, the Jew, etc, etc. He also has been posting about Micah Hyde being White. I dunno about you, but that's some low rent shit that you just don't say about a brother. Go to one of them Neo Nazi sites, but leave here.

2. His "Facebook" post included his words about trying to find Nutz's real name etc. When I read that I got electric. This piece of shit is bring to out Nutz's info? NFW. Yep, I'm not up on my cartoon characters, but that is some creepy shit. I think he really does that stuff.

He's boring, unfunny. & a pain in the ass, enforce the many bans that are already on the fool.

I will never "cave to intolerance".

Especially if the intolerant one is a scumbag like Harlan.
    You've full on got a screw loose.