Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The APB

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Good posters with reputations of authenticity and goodwill
    Tank is authentic and of good will. He is here to play in his way. Many people don't like his humor and style; he likes to poke with a stick. It's really as simple as that. Comparisons with Woody are spot on. Plenty of people were irritated by his style; pogroms and complaints against him ensued over the years.

I like a stew of personalities that include the oddballs. But I sincerely don't blame people who hate to find anchovies on their pizza or rocky mountain oysters in their stew. I wish they would air their complaints but stop short of launching movements.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    In ten years of posting, I've never once made a political comment. Harlan is screwed up in his mind. He's got me confused with somebody else

But, I'm done.

Not gonna make a Woody - Rand deal out of this.

That's too boring & it's Bear day.
    Did Woody and Rand announce they were leaving the forum?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Good posters with reputations of authenticity and goodwill like KY can do something like this and people, for the most part will trust him and know it's coming from a good spot. Others with bad reputations can't.

HHs criticism is off base imo. He's always defended troublemakers, which i greatly appreciated when I was one I'd say give tank chances because look how much I've grown in 10 years, but he's the exact same person from 10 years ago. So I understand kys complaint.
    Justin is a prime example of what I'm talkin' about. When he was a kid, he was one wild mustang. He'd come on here and post some outrageous shit. We'd yell at him and he'd say, "sorry kids
    I had too much war juice last night". He posted, watched the games, and grew as a poster. Now I read his posts because I learn some football from him. That's the way it's supposed to work. the young guys can grow and teach the old codgers.

Tank is still like some fan boy infant. You can't trust much he says. Many of his posts are exaggerations, lies, or some weak joke that nobody gets.

The HH comments are on the mark. That's our boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    Did Woody and Rand announce they were leaving the forum?
    I was wondering that myself.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First off fuck all y'all. As for this thread, KY just did what we have been missing, start a fight thread.

Tank - Find a way to make KY change his mind. Now if you want to ban anyone it really should be Harlan. He is the the root of all evil.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    First off fuck all y'all. As for this thread, KY just did what we have been missing, start a fight thread.

Tank - Find a way to make KY change his mind. Now if you want to ban anyone it really should be Harlan. He is the the root of all evil.
    True dat.

You just like watching us duke it out, don't you?

His favorite sport after cock fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    His favorite sport after cock fighting.

I thought this WAS cock fighting.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Rat fighting.

We've lost quite a few really good posters over the years because of trolls and that's the one thing that bothers me here. If Tank were to pull this brand of trolling to people IRL, he would have a permanent room at the local women's shelter. There are scant amount of rules here and he's managed to break both of them and be pardoned multiple times. If KY came to me today and said he's leaving if Tank stays......not a tough call.

Harlan is a constant pot stirrer. If Tank is cancer, HH is herpes. Annoying but you can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    We've lost quite a few really good posters over the years because of trolls and that's the one thing that bothers me here. If Tank were to pull this brand of trolling to people IRL, he would have a permanent room at the local women's shelter. There are scant amount of rules here and he's managed to break both of them and be pardoned multiple times. If KY came to me today and said he's leaving if Tank stays......not a tough call.

Harlan is a constant pot stirrer. If Tank is cancer, HH is herpes. Annoying but you can live with it.
    lol, why did I just think of Eddie Murphy in delirious, and think Harlan was like luggage, that shit is around forever!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

pot stirrer
    I didn't create this ridiculous thread. I just debunked a bs accusation. KY is the only pot stirrer here. There is not one and only one acceptable point of view. You can't bring yourself to face the clear fact that KY has been a man child for three years - whining and trolling Tank because he doesn't like him. You call Tank a "troll" for no other reason than you don't like his bizarre style. There is nothing more to this artificial controversy than people who can not tolerate someone who is too different. Like KY you claim victim status because of your own childish inability to ignore someone who annoys you. It is not hard to refrain from reading posts from somebody you find tedious.

I didn't create this ridiculous thread. I just debunked a bs accusation. KY is the only pot stirrer here. There is not one and only one acceptable point of view. You can't bring yourself to face the clear fact that KY has been a man child for three years - whining and trolling Tank because he doesn't like him. You call Tank a "troll" for no other reason than you don't like his bizarre style. There is nothing more to this artificial controversy than people who can not tolerate someone who is too different. Like KY you claim victim status because of your own childish inability to ignore someone who annoys you. It is not hard to refrain from reading posts from somebody you find tedious.
    If you think Tank isn't specifically trolling most/all threads, you are as senile as I think you are.

If you think Tank isn't specifically trolling most/all threads, you are as senile as I think you are.
    He is naturally annoying.

If you see him as "trolling", well, that's your choice. But it is not difficult to simply ignore him if you have that reaction.

He is naturally annoying.

If you see him as "trolling", well, that's your choice. But it is not difficult to simply ignore him if you have that reaction.
    Senile it is! Thanks for the clarification.

lol

LMFAO!

Don't play the victim, 'Headshot'.

I think this thread would be happier in the Romper Room.