Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The APB

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    You can always put me on your ingore list. i dont have tony oday on my ingore list but that doesnt stop me from ingoring his posts.

Why am i getting defensive? Cos tis the best forum to post. I tried some other sites during my exile. They're boring. Lol
    Hell, I never put Woodbuck or any of these other fucktards on 'ignore'. Even that fat piece of shit TPB. If I wouldn't put that pedophile on 'ignore', why would you merit any more effort?

But as batshit fucking crazy as Woody was, you know what he was and you aren't? Entertaining.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    You've full on got a screw loose.
    Maybe this will give you a full turn on the old Phillips screwdriver and tighten things up for you.

Last year, Tank snuck back in here and started a full on ration of his bullshit.

I posted that Tank was screwing (there's that concept again) up the forum and we should enforce the already in place ban on Tank.

You came up out of the swamp and strongly suggested that I should be banned for some bullshit reasons.

You urged that KY be banned because you would never "cave to intolerance".

Well everybody thought that was total bullshit and Tank got run out of the forum.

A few months later, you announced you were leaving the Forum (BC we were intolerant? Harlan was intolerant? who knows?) and you split & stopped posting for a bit.

This year the same scenario goes down and HH's first reaction is to launch a post suggesting my banishment. It won't work this time, just like it failed the last time.

You tried to put the old loose screw in my back again.
    Remember Harlan?

I do.

So yeah, I have you in the scumbag column

Not as low as Tank, but your scumbaggidness is apparent to all.

But don't you ever cave to intolerance, Big Boy.

That would be beneath even your low standard.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    A few months later, you announced you were leaving the Forum
    Really? Or is that just in your head?

You've given this a lot of thought. A lot of thought.

This year the same scenario goes down and HH's first reaction is to launch a post suggesting my banishment. It won't work this time, just like it failed the last time.
    I've never wanted anybody banished. I mention your eligibility for banishment to illustrate the absurdity of your obsession - you yourself break rules constantly. You make political comments in the football forum, and engage in obsessive trolling of someone you dislike.

Not as low as Tank, but your scumbaggidness is apparent to all.
    All? Maybe to all the voices in your head.

I find your obsession over Tank to be strange. I give neither you nor Tank hardly a second thought. I doubt many people in the forum consider me to be a scumbag, although I have inspired some snarls here and there. Perhaps a scumbag poll is in order.

It's bears week, guys.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    I give...Tank hardly a second thought.
    Dang, that's cold, cold, Blue Dog. I've known you since we met at a Wu-Tang Clan concert in 2005. Thought you were my bro. Thought you had my back.

To quote Tex, "Hahahahahaha."
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Blog Entries
    In ten years of posting, I've never once made a political comment. Harlan is screwed up in his mind. He's got me confused with somebody else

But, I'm done.

Not gonna make a Woody - Rand deal out of this.

That's too boring & it's Bear day.

Don't feed the trolls!!!

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    I have no opinion on APB's fate but I do think its out of bounds to dump shade on KY. His grievance is as legit as any other. He's not running a witch hunt here, APB is a known witch. If accusations are going to be leveled at KY to indicate some kind of equivalence, put up the proof. My bet is the record on KY shows nothing but years of measured posting in good faith.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

In ten years of posting, I've never once made a political comment. Harlan is screwed up in his mind. He's got me confused with somebody else
    Must have been somebody else leading the "deplorables" bandwagon. I don't give a damn about your Trump campaigning, but all such references should be OK too.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I have no opinion on APB's fate but I do think its out of bounds to dump shade on KY. His grievance is as legit as any other. He's not running a witch hunt here, APB is a known witch. If accusations are going to be leveled at KY to indicate some kind of equivalence, put up the proof. My bet is the record on KY shows nothing but years of measured posting in good faith.
    The poor good fellow. He starts a thread in the Packer forum accusing another member of revealing personal information about Peter Griffin. Rather than just laugh at this nonsense, you call this behavior a "legitimate grievance.". You have no opinion about tank's fate except to say he is a permanent witch.

I truly don't dislike KY beyond his Tank witch hunt. And yes it is an endless obsession. He deserves the shade he casts upon himself with this endless trolling. BTW, why was this stupid thread not moved like other such threads?

PS. If you don't like Tank or me or anybody else, I don't mind you saying so. It is probably good to let people know they are annoying. I prefer to ignore people who annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Dang, that's cold, cold, Blue Dog. I've known you since we met at a Wu-Tang Clan concert in 2005. Thought you were my bro. Thought you had my back.

To quote Tex, "Hahahahahaha."
    I find Tank funny sometimes. His football commentary is up to the high standards of packerrats. I get that his more extended hallucinations are a pain in the ass to many.

I would have no trouble going on a camping trip with either KY or Tank. Inviting both might be the best fun.

The poor good fellow. He starts a thread in the Packer forum accusing another member of revealing personal information about Peter Griffin. Rather than just laugh at this nonsense, you call this behavior a "legitimate grievance.". You have no opinion about tank's fate except to say he is a permanent witch.

I truly don't dislike KY beyond his Tank witch hunt. And yes it is an endless obsession. He deserves the shade he casts upon himself with this endless trolling. BTW, why was this stupid thread not moved like other such threads?

PS. If you don't like Tank or me or anybody else, I don't mind you saying so. It is probably good to let people know they are annoying. I prefer to ignore people who annoy me.
    The humorous Peter Griffin mistake notwithstanding, any new evidence isn't relevant because a new ban isn't relevant. The question isn't whether to ban him or not, its to pardon him or not. He's already banned and KY made it clear he is asking for the existing ban(s) to be enforced. This is a legitimate grievance supported by forum rules and can not honestly be described as trolling. The only reason Tank is posting now is a sort of unofficial, self-served, pseudo probation born of his creating a new account.

I am indifferent as to whether Tank is pardoned or not. And as unpopular of an opinion as it might be I like you although I think you're being unfair to KY for what's effectively expediting a decision on Tank's most recent incarnation.

If there's a problem here, it isn't KY.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    S'mores anyone?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

This is a legitimate grievance supported by forum rules and can not honestly be described as trolling.
    "forum rules" - heee heee heee. The only rules are the rush of chemicals in Madtown's head on any given day. There aren't any consistently enforced rules.

Tank's crime is that he annoys some people. IT's that simple. I've broken the "rules" many times, including having two accounts once, but Mad laughs it off because I am a sufficiently entertaining ant in his ant farm. Tank was not banned because of rules, he isn't allowed to post here now because of rules. He gets banned when Madtown feels like it is best to please the people raising pitchforks. KY has been ragging on Tank for three years running. If there were actual rules, uniformly enforced, then the "just legalities" argument would be true. This is a pissing contest, and some people have a strong and endless flow, despite aging prostates.

"forum rules" - heee heee heee. The only rules are the rush of chemicals in Madtown's head on any given day. There aren't any consistently enforced rules.

Tank's crime is that he annoys some people. IT's that simple. I've broken the "rules" many times, including having two accounts once, but Mad laughs it off because I am a sufficiently entertaining ant in his ant farm. Tank was not banned because of rules, he isn't allowed to post here now because of rules. He gets banned when Madtown feels like it is best to please the people raising pitchforks. KY has been ragging on Tank for three years running. If there were actual rules, uniformly enforced, then the "just legalities" argument would be true. This is a pissing contest, and some people have a strong and endless flow, despite aging prostates.
    Given your account of the management system here its even more understandable for KY to "raise pitchfork" in pursuit of Tank's exile as that is the justice system.

In my experience enforcement of the rules has been remarkably consistent if graded on a curve with other forums. Mad's a hands off dictator for the most part but bans are always prefaced with a logical progression of warning shots and reserved for only the most egregious offenders. His laziness is in phase with the natural ebb and flow of the forum such that we rarely endure multiple cancers at a time. Should we all start agreeing with each other he'll show mercy and unleash a plague of the forgiven on us lest the pot grow stagnant.

The only reason Tank is posting now is a sort of unofficial, self-served, pseudo probation born of his creating a new account.
    This is actually my original Packerrats account. Join date: 2006.

I am a man, so I will admit I made mutiple accounts way back in, I think, 2007. That's why this account got banned in the first place. Had I not forgotten the password to this account and knew Mad reinstated it, I woulda used this one all along in my Napoleon Bonapartic returns. Was going through some old emails a while ago; found an old email I sent to myself, which contained confidential info 'bout this account.

Pretty sure Mad allowed a couple of other exiled posters to return.

As for Kentucky and his crusade against me, it's mostly one-sided. I don't know what his problem with me is, but I don't have a problem with him. If we ever attended a Packer game together, at his expense o/c, and he bitch-slapped me, I'd be more than happy turning the other cheek.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 10-20-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Well said.

Btw, as the "Purveyor of Sarcasm" (Tex's words), I wanna apologize if I ever annoyed anyone.

Edit: I like satire more than sarcasm.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 10-20-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Good posters with reputations of authenticity and goodwill like KY can do something like this and people, for the most part will trust him and know it's coming from a good spot. Others with bad reputations can't.

HHs criticism is off base imo. He's always defended troublemakers, which i greatly appreciated when I was one I'd say give tank chances because look how much I've grown in 10 years, but he's the exact same person from 10 years ago. So I understand kys complaint.