Thread: The APB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I do not have the power to make intolerant people decent. Zool stated the situation clearly:if you don't want Tank to be here, that is reason enough to ban him.
    Actually genius, his previous ban was enough to ban him. That's KYs point, but you don't have much else going on so you're here arguing for the sake of arguing. Pretty typical actually. I'm assuming your annual thread about never coming back here again looms?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Actually genius, his previous ban was enough to ban him. That's KYs point
    What baloney. If this is about rules, why wasn't this ridiculous thread moved? There are no rules, other than selectively applied excuses.

KY can post about politics, or start a thread demanding justice for the outing of a cartoon character, and that is accepted.C certain other people break the "rules" and they are condemned.
    Last edited by Harlan Huckleby; 10-22-2016 at 09:46 AM.

What baloney. If this is about rules, why wasn't this ridiculous thread moved? There are no rules, other than selectively applied excuses.

KY can post about politics, or start a thread demanding justice for the outing of a cartoon character, and that is accepted.C certain other people break the "rules" and they are condemned.
    It's hard being you isn't it? When with the persecution end?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    It's hard being you isn't it? When with the persecution end?
    Nice try.

Blog Entries

This is a lie. I have never made a political post in this football forum.

Next move for Harlan will be his "Joan of Arc" speech on intolerance or some shit. Then he will announce he's leaving the forum "forever".

We got your rap down, HH.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    This is a lie. I have never made a political post in this football forum.
    Yes you have, liar. I pointed it out.

Next move for Harlan will be his "Joan of Arc" speech on intolerance or some shit.
    Your demand that another poster be banned because you are too childish to simply ignore his posts is rank intolerance. Requires no Joan of Arc speech, pointing out petty intolerance is simple and direct. Your foolishness is clear and obvious.

Then he will announce he's leaving the forum "forever".
    You and Zool keep repeating this lie. I made such a thread in past year as a joke. And I did leave the forum 4 years ago. I regularly stop posting here for long stretches

It is true that if Tank is banned because you demand it I would not post here.