Thread: Official Packers Bears Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i'm sorry, but this is the fucking NFL, if a receiver has a step on the defender and the defender is not between the QB and the target, then the receiver is fucking open

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Finally caught up to real time.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i'm sorry, but this is the fucking NFL, if a receiver has a step on the defender and the defender is not between the QB and the target, then the receiver is fucking open
    Gotta have timing on it to help the throw be accurate. Can't Tebow it. And there is no timing in this offense in the second half except for Monty and that last route by Adams.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Nice throw to Cobb.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Throw was late.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

THAT throw had timing and an opening.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Need to punch it in here.

-Tim Harmston

OOOH, tougher than I thought. It hit ground but did it move in his hands?

Mike Tanier ‏@MikeTanier 2m2 minutes ago Westmont, NJ
    Guess Knile Davis learned zero of the #packers 3 running plays.

McCarthy's imperviousness to challenges of the other team still stands the disastrous season.

Back shoulder makes a comeback. TD!!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Ball touches the ground but no wiggle in the hands.

-Tim Harmston