Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Jumbo Rat HOFer

The Official Packers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Fuck it. Everyone else is losing when they start these and our QB has promised that we will win out so I might as well start the train rolling to the playoffs.

Packers in a tight game 27-23 over the Eagles.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

i think either we come out and play lights out with everyone on the team fired up to lead behind a-rod

or we get our proof that the teams said "fuck it" weeks ago

Randall with 2 picks.

Packers 27 Eagles 21
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Excited to see if Chrissy can add a spark to the run game. Hopefully Dom works some magic and forces the rook QB into a bunch of costly mistakes.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Randall with 2 picks.

Packers 27 Eagles 21
    my money is on randall to re-tear his groan, in another stunning example of our medical staffs incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think either we come out and play lights out with everyone on the team fired up to lead behind a-rod

or we get our proof that the teams said "fuck it" weeks ago

I agree, they will either win or lose.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    my money is on randall to re-tear his groan, in another stunning example of our medical staffs incompetence
    I thought that too, about GB's medical staff; but then I thought about Sitton not missing a game while having a bunch of issues each year for years, and him now missing most practices and three games for the Bears. On the other hand, Hayward seems better than anytime since his rookie year. I decide it's just blind dumb luck on many injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Excited to see if Chrissy can add a spark to the run game. Hopefully Dom works some magic and forces the rook QB into a bunch of costly mistakes.
    Blitz away!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Brandon Lee Gowton @BrandonGowton
    Check out the down and distance on the Eagles' scoreboard prior to the Packers game: 4th and 26.

SHERMAN!!!!

Can't really blame them for living in the past on one shining moment. It's not like they have a Super Bowl trophy they can hang their hats on.

Fuckers.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    I hope I can stay awake until halftime....not cause I think the Packers are boring....its just I hope I can stay awake until halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I hope I can stay awake until halftime....not cause I think the Packers are boring....its just I hope I can stay awake until halftime.
    i'm hoping to stay awake past halftime because i think the packers are boring

well, not really boring, it is amuzing television to watch a team "fart, fumble and fuck up". its like watching a train wreak where all the people are drunk and high as shit

You can...do it !

Packers win tonight..

34 - 30 ............ errrr ohh wait HOLD on that...I just broke my mouse finger.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I'm fully committed to a quarter. If the game is competitive perhaps adrenaline will carry me further into the night.

Went to the game last week, froze my nuts off, and the Packers lost.

Sitting at home tonight with a Point beer just opened, Packers win.

Forgot its a Gruden game. Gonna be nice and quiet with everything on mute but PackerRats.

5th straight loss. they won't give up 40 though. that's as positive as i can be.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Packers 17 Eagles 13

Poetic justice.

First of six wins in a row. Then Super Bowl.

Stubby can do one thing better than anybody else in the league. Rally the troops when their backs are against the wall.

Strap yourself in. It's gonna be a hell of a ride!

I'm serious. hahahahaha
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Ryan, Fackrell, Goodson, Lang, Martinez, Tretter and Ringo out.

Randall is active.