Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Official Packers Bears Game Day Thread

I think he hurt Hyde when Hyde went for ball.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jones wth near sack to setup INT.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

nice 2nd half. great game from Adams and Montgomery.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Fuckdoggle for Monty the RB.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think he hurt Hyde when Hyde went for ball.
    Nah, Hyde just was mad that he got outjumped by a DL
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    It was out of reach
    You can say you felt that way, but it's just not true. 5+minutes left two scores. There is no benefit to using your last challenge and burning a timeout on a play that will stand as called 999 times out of a thousand. You can say I'm being negative, or nitpicking. But stuff like that is completely avoidable, and has and will cost us against better teams.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Fear the Ripper.
    This team needs more Fackrell.

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    You can say you felt that way, but it's just not true. 5+minutes left two scores. There is no benefit to using your last challenge and burning a timeout on a play that will stand as called 999 times out of a thousand. You can say I'm being negative, or nitpicking. But stuff like that is completely avoidable, and has and will cost us against better teams.
    It was true. Up until that point the Bears had scored a whopping 3 points on offense and showed nothing to be able to score twice in 5+ minutes while their defense couldn't stop us. Sure, you can play hypotheticals all you want, but there was no way the Bears were coming back to win that game, not with their 3rd string QB and pathetic offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    As I said before, any of you who think Rodgers or the offense is playing better this game need to end their life (or maybe just admit you were wrong).
    You have dishonored your family and ancestors. When you plunge the knife into your belly, remember to slide the blade from left to right.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    nice 2nd half. great game from Adams and Montgomery.
    The stats show the passing game was hot in 2nd half, but I thought Rodgers was getting in better sync with receivers right out of gate. Just the Bears, but baby steps.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    The stats show the passing game was hot in 2nd half, but I thought Rodgers was getting in better sync with receivers right out of gate. Just the Bears, but baby steps.
    Agreed. But the baby better grow up by next game against the Falcons. That will be a true test of where we really are this season.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I agree. Those 3 step drop throws set the tone early. And they kept going back to it.

By the way, unless there's a turnaround later, Jordy looks slooooooow.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    It was true. Up until that point the Bears had scored a whopping 3 points on offense and showed nothing to be able to score twice in 5+ minutes while their defense couldn't stop us. Sure, you can play hypotheticals all you want, but there was no way the Bears were coming back to win that game, not with their 3rd string QB and pathetic offense.
    Your definition of true is your opinion. I'm sure you thought the NFC championship was over up 12 with 4 minutes left and the ball at midfield. You never know. nothing positive is gained from literally throwing away your last challenge and a timeout in the 4th quarter of a two score game.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I agree. Those 3 step drop throws set the tone early. And they kept going back to it.

By the way, unless there's a turnaround later, Jordy looks slooooooow.
    he had their best guy on him, had less time to recup from last game, won't be 100% until next season.

i've been saying they need to work more from under center for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    Your definition of true is your opinion. I'm sure you thought the NFC championship was over up 12 with 4 minutes left and the ball at midfield. You never know. nothing positive is gained from literally throwing away your last challenge and a timeout in the 4th quarter of a two score game.
    Different game and scenario entirely but nice try on the srawman.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    he had their best guy on him, had less time to recup from last game, won't be 100% until next season.

i've been saying they need to work more from under center for a long time.
    Jordy Nelson better look better before the end of the season. He is due $11.5M next year which will not be worth paying if we don't see more prior to year's end.

He will also be 32 prior to the start of the next season.
    Last edited by Teamcheez1; 10-21-2016 at 04:28 PM.