Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers Bears Game Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    This season has officially turned into a shit show
    I am so old I remember this season as 1998: Raymont Harris and Darick Holmes Show
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Pretty much. But I'm not unhappy. I'm looking forward to tonight's game. I want to see if the new RBs can get anything done; maybe Janis gets a ball thrown his way due to process of elimination. The Bears still suck, so it will be a good game. It would really suck if the Packers had to play Seattle or another good team short-handed.
    I'm looking at it the same way. With injuries plus an acceptance of offensive stagnation, the Packers are getting forced out of their comfort zone and forced to re-think their approach. It might be a rough ride for a bit but they are better off dealing with tuning now than 13 games in.

I would like to see Montgomery's role continue to develop and am interested to see if either of the new RB's pan out. Maybe Davis will find a niche with his speed and that'll open up defenses a bit.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

i gotta believe fat mike is just salivating and foaming at the mouth. this has to be an ideal situation for him. no needy RB's to waste plays on, and no one is gonna bitch if he doesn't run more then 5 times tonight

nothing but pass pass pass

i have to imagine that when fatty sleeps at night, he dreams of this exact situation, while coaching in his tighty whities while ball boy after ball boy brings him buckets after buckets of dark meat original recipe while he yells "TIME OUT"

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    no needy RB's to waste plays on, and no one is gonna bitch if he doesn't run more then 5 times tonight
    we haven't had this situation since...as long as i can remember.

Gamblin' Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    we haven't had this situation since...as long as i can remember.
    SAMKON GADO

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPackFan View Post
    SAMKON GADO
    lol...no

lol
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

I'm pretty sure this is texs dream scenario
    Go PACK

Blog Entries
    if we could get that one game out of Davis that Gado gave us, I'd take it in a New York minute.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 39m39 minutes ago
    #Packers inactives:

CB Damarious Randall
    CB Quinten Rollins
    S Chris Banjo
    RB James Starks
    T Kyle Murphy
    WR Jared Abbrederis
    TE Jared Cook

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 31m31 minutes ago
    Bears inactives: QB Jay Cutler, WR Eddie Royal, CB Deiondre’ Hall, RB Jeremy Langford, S D. Houston-Carson, LG Josh Sitton, NT Eddie Goldman
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Adams is active. Adjust your scorecard accordingly. Possible emergency guy or a full go?

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 34m34 minutes ago
    #Packers keep WR Davante Adams active. Spent the week in the concussion protocol. OT Kyle Murphy is the only healthy inactive.

Don Jackson is starting, not new RB dude.

Calling Bretsky:

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 4h4 hours ago
    As some have pointed out, GB lost Grant in '10 opener. Back-to-back 1,200-yd seasons. Starks barely played until playoffs and GB won S'Bowl.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    It's the Davis and Davis show tonight. Knile gains 135 yards and scores 3 TD's (2 on pass receptions). Trevor has 8 catches for 95 yds and 2 TD's. Arod throws for 5 TD's, one to Don Jackson who gains 79 yards and wins the Fuckdoggle.

After the game Packerrats declare Stubby Coach of the Year.

Pack wins 52 - 7.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Adams is active. Adjust your scorecard accordingly. Possible emergency guy or a full go?
    They have more injured players than inactive slots, so "active" does not necessarily mean playing.

Is Murphy healthy? Maybe they do have a non-cripple on inactive list.

Defining moment for Mr. Ono. Can he still carry? Or is he done? My money says his carrying days are over.

The question I have is which AR shows up. Will it be Dak Prescott AR, the guy who takes the short passes and protects the ball, or will it be Jay Cutler AR, the guy who fumbles twice and throws a pick. I'm worried that the Aaron Rodgers AR will not be seen until much later, if at all.

Just showed Adams as starting on TV. Thought it was odd...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 34m34 minutes ago
    #Packers keep WR Davante Adams active. Spent the week in the concussion protocol. OT Kyle Murphy is the only healthy inactive.

Don Jackson is starting, not new RB dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    It's the Davis and Davis show tonight. Knile gains 135 yards and scores 3 TD's (2 on pass receptions). Trevor has 8 catches for 95 yds and 2 TD's. Arod throws for 5 TD's, one to Don Jackson who gains 79 yards and wins the Fuckdoggle.

After the game Packerrats declare Stubby Coach of the Year.

Pack wins 52 - 7.
    If this happens I will take a sick day tomorrow and proceed to consume several adult beverages.

I picked up a 6 of Squatter's Hop Rising for the game. It's been my go-to when the Packers really need a win. I did not have it on Sunday and the results were less than ideal.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Trying to stay optimistic. Packers 29, Bears 21.