Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: More Banjo: Week 7 vs Bears

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    So he needs some time and opportunities. Adams has had more chances by far than Janis, yet they keep him around.
    Apples and oranges. Adams flashed his rookie year and was hurt year two.

Kind of hard to post that after he sets an all time record at Lambeau with 10+ catches, 100+ yards and 2+ TDs?
    Last edited by ThunderDan; 10-24-2016 at 08:27 AM.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Apples and oranges. Adams flashed his rookie year and was hurt year two.

Kind of hard to post that after he sets an all time record at Lambeau with 10+ catches, 100+ yards and 2+ TDs?
    If they keep giving the fraud chances as they do, eventually shit will stick once in a while. It doesn't mean he's any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    If they keep giving the fraud chances as they do, eventually shit will stick once in a while. It doesn't mean he's any good.
    The Saginaw Stooge is still waiting for a breakout game. Maybe one where he actually runs his entire route every play would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Its a win and the second half was very pretty. D injured some guys and might be costing Fox his job. Nice work fellas.

Bad side: Jackson injured not return. Lang injured but returned. Rodgers had a cramp in his calf.
    Was this the same calf he injured in 2014? Perhaps it was just dehydration. I get those at times if I'm not drinking enough water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Montgomery and Adams had a wonderful coming out party last night. Stats look good when Rodgers throws that many times, but Adams suddenly got James Jones hands and actually got open. Montgomery showed all his tools.

After this season, it's time to cut bait with Abby and Janis. Janis looks lost out there and it's been how many years now? He route-running is shit that doesn't involve him just running a fly pattern, and I can't remember the last time I saw him getting open. He's an athlete, but not a WR. Abby simply cannot stay healthy, his roster spot would be better served by having a 3rd RB.
    Is Abby hurt right now? I've been out of town all week without access to the internet so I'm now catching up with all the news...

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    Quite a few good throws to Monty out of the backfield the last couple of games, but quite a few less than accurate throws downfield to other receivers, although this past game was a bit of an exception. Maybe hope for the future?

To be sure, there were some comeback routes, but very few back shoulders.
    I didn't see the entire game Thursday night but if AR is throwing short passe and is taking what the defense is giving him I'm all for it!

Quote Originally Posted by deake View Post
    How many years did the Vikings wait for Patterson to come around, seems like they have been working with him for years, he looked pretty good today, maybe we need to have the same patience with Janis.
    The Vikes almost had to be patient with Patterson seeing he was a 1st round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Was this the same calf he injured in 2014? Perhaps it was just dehydration. I get those at times if I'm not drinking enough water.
    I don't remember which he grabbed. But it was definitely a cramp and he had to stretch it out to walk. It grabbed him good. Didn't look too affected by it after he stretched. Question now is whether he can avoid re-inuring it and making it worse. A couple weeks after the first injury, he made it much worse.

Edited for clarity of thought, typos, auto correct and aphasia.
    Last edited by pbmax; 10-24-2016 at 07:07 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Is Abby hurt right now? I've been out of town all week without access to the internet so I'm now catching up with all the news...
    I didn't see the entire game Thursday night but if AR is throwing short passe and is taking what the defense is giving him I'm all for it!
    Abby hurt his leg and I think went on IR this week. Banjo too. He got re-injured versus the Bears.

They are doing OK with short throws, but it was either Monty or Cobb out of backfield OR a tightly contested throw in man coverage.

Problem is that they are getting very little deep. So they get nothing easy and do not flip field position often. They have never been good at the paper cut pass offense. lack of RBs not helping.

The good thing is that Rodgers has been getting closer to hitting the deep stuff.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    The Saginaw Stooge is still waiting for a breakout game. Maybe one where he actually runs his entire route every play would be a good start.
    The Saginaw Stooge? Now that is some funny shit right there!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack