Man I can't stand Seattle, (Mainly because Pete Carroll is such a douche and they get away with a lot of shit they shouldn't.) but this is why I'd rather have a team built on a great defense than a video game offense. Seattle had 80 total yards of offense after three quarters and hadn't been on the Arizona side of the 50 yet tonight but they're still only down by three points. All it takes is one fluke play or one offensive drive and they can still win the game. I think great defense will always keep you in the game and recent Super Bowl winners have been doing it with great defenses and adequate to good offenses. Seattle's biggest issue on O is that they don't have Marshawn Lynch anymore.

The other thing you always notice with great D's is that you have to have an above average to great, fast linebacker corp. One reason why I don't think GB will ever have a great D is because they don't use their resources to acquire these kind of linebackers and for the most part try to get by with mid-rounder's and UDFA type players. Plus I just don't think T.T. and his scouting department are very good at drafting D players. Look at all the high round picks we have now, ( 4 of the front 7 are first rounder's) all of the other high picks that have washed out, (Justin Harrell, Jerel Worthy, etc.) and the return on that investment hasn't been very good.

On another note...David Johnson is a stud for Arizona.