Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 7 Other Games

Week 7 Other Games

Rams well on their way to 7-9. But no Jared Goff yet, Case Kennum all the way!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/th...ck-to-the-nfl/

League doctors anonymously predicting dire things for Bridgewater, via CBS from an Adam Schefter TV report.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bradford has a pick in the endzone and a fumble lost in two redzone trips so far. Bizarre game. Both teams have an int and a fumble lost in the first 8 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    Bradford has a pick in the endzone and a fumble lost in two redzone trips so far. Bizarre game. Both teams have an int and a fumble lost in the first 8 minutes
    Bradford looks more like Rodgers has looked lately.

Harrison Smith just cheap shotted the Philly kicker. He traveled 5 yards after being tripped by the end on a PAT; the giveaway was him looking back and down for the position of the kicker's leg.

He was flagged 15 yards and cost his team a 2 point conversion. But he should be fined or suspended if intent counted.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Harrison Smith just cheap shotted the Philly kicker. He traveled 5 yards after being tripped by the end on a PAT; the giveaway was him looking back and down for the position of the kicker's leg.

He was flagged 15 yards and cost his team a 2 point conversion. But he should be fined or suspended if intent counted.
    That was insane. Suspend the guy to send a message.
    C.H.U.D.

Just watched most of the Lions' game, and everybody here knows I haven't been a big Stafford fan, but the guy is playing really well. Much better than Aaron Rodgers.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    That was insane. Suspend the guy to send a message.
    Did you see the replay? Haven't seen anyone else talking about this.

From the opposite side camera, looked obvious he was trying to find Sturgis to land on him.

I honestly thought the Patriots would blow the Steelers out without BR in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I honestly thought the Patriots would blow the Steelers out without BR in the game.
    Well it's not really much of a game. it almost seems like the Patriots were just toying with them for awhile there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Just watched most of the Lions' game, and everybody here knows I haven't been a big Stafford fan, but the guy is playing really well. Much better than Aaron Rodgers.
    There are a lot of QB's playing better than Rodgers.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Ouch.

Atlanta lost a tough one at home. Julio Jones was a beast, 9 catches, 174 yds. On defense, 4 sacks and 6 QB hurries. Who is covering Jones for us next week?

I wonder how many times they've lost two home games in a row?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Jones is big, I think, and fast. Who can take that on? Oh, Lord, better hope Randall and/or Rollins are/is back next week. And that Dean Lowry's arms magically grow about three inches in the next week. Somebody's got to get to Matt Ryan.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Today's Pigskin ‏@TodaysPigskin 22m22 minutes ago
    Report: #Browns will consider trading OT Joe Thomas this year -

SURE. IN A YEAR WE DON'T SEEM TO NEED HIM

https://t.co/cQW1tlxd97

Seems that unbeatable Vikings lost. 1 game separate the teams.

I hate to take any side that looks fondly on Jim Harbaugh, but look at this stadium today:

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Nice delay of game on Seattle that won't get called. Rubin big fat DT just sat there holding the ball, preventing the play from continuing.

Clock ran out to end half. AZ gets no shot at a field goal or hail mary.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    AZ should have kicked the field goal. Points are hard to score in the NFL and it's almost always the correct move to take the points. Even moreso in a game like this where the score is low. Hopefully, that doesn't come back to bite them in the butt.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    My man Tanner McEvoy is the Seattle hero so far. He'd look good in Green and Gold.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers