Thread: Retooling the roster?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If nothing else, Geronimo gives them a big (slowish) body at WR who can play outside and give Jordy a few snaps off. Either dude's legs are tired, or he's lost a gear.
    Being 6'3" outta give Rodgers a big catching radius so he can skate by with his iffy accuracy.

Janis is pretty good on ST as a gunner; they'll keep him for that, especially with Banjo done for the season. They can get by with Hyde, Brice, and Evans at S and on ST.
    I wonder if they promote Dorleant from the PS? That's a green secondary, especially at CB.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    If nothing else, Geronimo gives them a big (slowish) body at WR who can play outside and give Jordy a few snaps off. Either dude's legs are tired, or he's lost a gear.
    Being 6'3" outta give Rodgers a big catching radius so he can skate by with his iffy accuracy.

Janis is pretty good on ST as a gunner; they'll keep him for that, especially with Banjo done for the season. They can get by with Hyde, Brice, and Evans at S and on ST.
    I wonder if they promote Dorleant from the PS? That's a green secondary, especially at CB.
    Dorleant's on IR I believe so he couldn't return until after week 8 if they wanted to use the only IR return designation on him - which would be a surprise I'd say. From what I saw though, I do think Dorleant is more NFL-ready than Hawkins (and he's just as fast), but both being undrafted rookies from smaller schools that's not saying much. I wouldn't be shocked to see him activated though. I think his speed, quickness, ball skills and instincts are going to make him stick in the league, and obviously they're short on guys that can cover on the boundary. Even whan he has two healthy legs, I think Rollins needs to be inside.