Thread: Official Week 8 Packers/Falcons Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deake View Post
    Yes
    If you get the broadcast TV version of the game going and can get WIBA out of Madison on the FM side, they delay the radio by a few seconds for the audience. It tends to sync up to the broadcast well. It will still be ahead of cable and satellite.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If you get the broadcast TV version of the game going and can get WIBA out of Madison on the FM side, they delay the radio by a few seconds for the audience. It tends to sync up to the broadcast well. It will still be ahead of cable and satellite.
    I suppose it wouldn't work to get WIBA on the internet for those of us outside of WI...

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I suppose it wouldn't work to get WIBA on the internet for those of us outside of WI...
    WIBA uses iheartradio for streaming live and podcasts, and they don't have rights to Packer games or pregame show. You can stream from WTMJ website only - plus the oddball (unauthorized?) source that I mentioned.