Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Official Week 8 Packers/Falcons Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cobb and Matthews have Packer Hamstring

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
    Tampa Bay making a push to land a vet WR, sources said. Willing to move a pick and/or CB J. Banks or A. Verner for the right guy...
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
    Tampa Bay making a push to land a vet WR, sources said. Willing to move a pick and/or CB J. Banks or A. Verner for the right guy...
    Trade Nelson for one of their CBs. Time to let Janis loose.

ESPN speculates that Joe Haden could be had for a 3rd or 4th. If that's all it takes to get Haden, what the fuck is Thompson waiting for? Plenty of cap room to absorb Haden's contract. Plus, Samwise might not play again.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Time to let Janis loose. .
    Finally we agr.....wait you said LET him loose. My mistake.

Blog Entries
    Appreciate it guys. Yeah KY it's likely to be a battle.

..to round out some of the simple stat match-up comparisons...

Falcons D - #27 pts/game, #26 yds/game, #31 passing yds/game, #9 rushing yds/game, #15 sacks/game
    vs.
    Packers O - #14 pts/game, #22 yds/game, #20 passing yds/game, #19 rushing yds/game, #5 ranked OL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packers D - #11 pts/game, #7 yds/game, #15 passing yds/game, #1 rushing yds/game, #7 sacks/game
    vs.
    Falcons O - #1 pts/game, #1 yds/game, #2 passing yds/game, #14 rushing yds/game, #28 ranked OL

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Appreciate it guys. Yeah KY it's likely to be a battle.
    yup...that's why i said dal 2.0

Ryan's arms have always looked skinny to me. I don't know.

And Julio has to be tired after carrying Richard Sherman around for 3 hours.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    What's up with the Claymaker? Spent two years at ILB, not once did we hear about his poor hammy. Now back at OLB, he's back to being a hammy pull a-waiting to happen.

With the bums the Pack have at corner, the Claymaker's gonna need to show up and light up in this game.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Blog Entries
    He's a good hand, but...

He makes about 10 mil per. He couldn't play this week vs Atlanta, groin pull. He has only played in 4 games this season.

'15 was a lot of injuries as well.

I don't think so.

I'm still taking Falcons in this one

I think he means release Janis. Yes?

I see we are stuck with Troy again, is there a way to sink the radio with the TV?

Quote Originally Posted by deake View Post
    I see we are stuck with Troy again, is there a way to sink the radio with the TV?
    Do you live in WI?

Do you live in WI?
    Yes

Yes
    If you get the broadcast TV version of the game going and can get WIBA out of Madison on the FM side, they delay the radio by a few seconds for the audience. It tends to sync up to the broadcast well. It will still be ahead of cable and satellite.

If you get the broadcast TV version of the game going and can get WIBA out of Madison on the FM side, they delay the radio by a few seconds for the audience. It tends to sync up to the broadcast well. It will still be ahead of cable and satellite.
    I suppose it wouldn't work to get WIBA on the internet for those of us outside of WI...

The over-the-air broadcasts tend to be ahead of the TV, and are therefore useless unless you are a glutton for punishment.

Streaming radio tends to be 5 or slightly more seconds behind the TV, and that works out pretty well, since the analysis is what you want.

The WTMJ streaming website sometimes is overwhelmed during games.

I have a top secret alternate link that works in my ServeStream app. You, and only you, may use it.
    http://provisioning.streamtheworld.c.../WTMJAMAAC.pls

Thanks, your secret is safe with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    The over-the-air broadcasts tend to be ahead of the TV, and are therefore useless unless you are a glutton for punishment.

Streaming radio tends to be 5 or slightly more seconds behind the TV, and that works out pretty well, since the analysis is what you want.

The WTMJ streaming website sometimes is overwhelmed during games.

I have a top secret alternate link that works in my ServeStream app. You, and only you, may use it.
    http://provisioning.streamtheworld.c.../WTMJAMAAC.pls
    I went with WTMJ, they were about 30 seconds behind TV.