Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Official Week 9 Colts Chat

RapSheet:
    Help is on the way for the #Packers injury-riddled RB unit. I’m told FA RB Joique Bell is expected to sign with GB on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Apparently, the Packers are saving Cobb and his "injured" ilk for the playoffs. Read JSO. These fucking milksop players appear to be saying, "We have 9 straight weeks without a bye, then straight to the playoffs! Missing a few weeks is a-ok!"

What the fuck! How about clinching a playoff spot first before taking the day off! The Packers are fucking 4-3, not 7-0, for fuck's sake! By the time all these milksops are all fine and dandy, the Packers might be out of the playoffs race already.

Make no mistake: The Packers are a SOFT team. Polar Bear's soft. He drafts soft players, who are in turn, coached by a soft coach. So soft, opponents have no problems fucking this team in the ass. Excuse the language. I am just so pissed this injury-prone team ain't even Cutler-tough.
    I take it you weren't among the fans who were crying about how a desperate McCarthy exposed an injured Lacy and then got his very predictable just rewards. Stop overreacting to everything you read in the JSO. Better still, stop reading the JSO period. Half of the stupid stuff that players are reported to have said happen because of media oversaturation. If we put a microphone in front of you every day of the week, I am beyond certain that we could fill the Sunday paper with stuff that convicts you of anything you like: softness, idiocy, plagiarism, you name it.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    RapSheet:
    Help is on the way for the #Packers injury-riddled RB unit. I’m told FA RB Joique Bell is expected to sign with GB on Monday.
    Look up the word "pedestrian" in Webster's, and there is the very picture of Joique Bell.

But that's what's on the street. Jackson and Burks must be pretty bad.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Another national audience. Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.

This is why the multi-team market policy is stupid. Live in the Bay Area, can't watch a competing team. So I'm not going to watch anything instead. Take that NFL ratings!
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Cobb out?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Cobb out?
    nothing official yet. don't really expect him from the unofficial things i'm reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Another national audience. Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.

who needs the nfl sunday ticket with all the nationally televised games we've gotten the last couple of years?! my buddy dropped it and just goes to a nearby sports bar for the occasional Packers game that doesn't get on here in the dallas area. i was about to drop it but att talked me into buying a tablet for $10 a month and they'd give me the sunday ticket max for free for the next two years. no brainer.

Too bad the entire country had to witness that mess against the Colts on Sunday.