Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
That is complete bullshit.

My ex-wife hit me and I pulled back my fist to hit in the face and then I stopped. I realized I wouldn't allow her actions to turn my into something I would hate to be. I moved out of the house the next morning.

To excuse someone else's behavior is ridiculous. We always have the choice to make better decisions. Be a real man. Be better than people that behave like that woman was.
Don't read this as excusing what he did, but think. Your upbringing was likely night and day compared to Mixon. You got angry enough to pull your fist back. You weren't an 18 year old kid.

He was 100% wrong, but again, look at the circumstance. Blondie didn't like Mixon hitting on her. She taunted him. He lunged at her. She slapped him. He decked her. Its a very unfortunate escalation that he should be above, but he wasn't. He seems to have learned a lesson. Maybe he is a complete punk and has put on a good act since, but I believe he is a normal kid who did something incredibly stupid. I wouldn't be heartbroken if we grabbed him at the end of the 2nd or 3rd.