Thread: Official 2017 NFL draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Just watched some Joe Mixon tape. He's a beast.

Read some chick was slapping him and he punched her in the face. Whatever. She wants to hit she better be ready to get hit. That's karma.
    heres her side of the story, before she slapped him

"When I said I would never in a million years go anywhere with you, he goes, 'Oh, so you'd rather go home with that f---ing f----t?'" Molitor said in the police interview. "I got really mad, so I faced Joe and was like, 'Don't f--- with me. Do not mess with my friend. Just stop. Go away.' And he was like, 'Oh, you're a bad b----, what are you going to do about it?'"
    he also says that she was yelling a bunch of racial slurs at him, but in the video you notice that there are many other black people in the diner, and none of them are acting like shes using slurs at him

and this all goes back to what started this all. she wouldn't fuck him, and he wouldn't take no for an answer

Mixon is a scumbag. Good kids don't do what he did. He only apologized AFTER the video was released and everyone could see what a piece of shit he was.
    Now you want to say I don't care if the Packers draft a scumbag, fine. But don't tell me he's not a scumbag.