Thread: Official 2017 NFL draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Now, to put it in the right thread:

1) JT Watt OLB
    2) Quincy Wilson CB
    3) Joe Mixon RB

After really looking into Mixon, he has ONE blemish on his record. His apology was his own, not something read from a cue card. He has done everything right before and since. He has Reggie Bush kinda talent. I'd be thrilled with him in the 3rd.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post

1) JT Watt OLB
    2) Quincy Wilson CB
    3) Joe Mixon RB

After really looking into Mixon, he has ONE blemish on his record. His apology was his own, not something read from a cue card. He has done everything right before and since. He has Reggie Bush kinda talent. I'd be thrilled with him in the 3rd.
    doesn't count, you already posted those 3 guys in the wrong thread

you have to pick 3 new guys

1) JT Watt OLB
    2) Quincy Wilson CB
    3) Joe Mixon RB

i think mixon is gone by then...maybe even in the 1st round. i'd draft the cb with the torn achillies in the 3rd though (if he lasts that long). from what i've read there's a good chance he'll be as good as new. ya know dallas did the same thing with jaylon smith.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    i think mixon is gone by then...maybe even in the 1st round. i'd draft the cb with the torn achillies in the 3rd though (if he lasts that long). from what i've read there's a good chance he'll be as good as new. ya know dallas did the same thing with jaylon smith.
    Reports on Jaylon aren't good from what I remember hearing last. Something about drop foot and needing a brace. Prob won't be as good as he should have been. Its a shame, really. And I don't think there's anyway Sidney or Mixon last till our 3rd round pick. I can see someone pulling a Cowboy and picking Sidney Jones in the second. He's even saying he'll see the playing field this coming up season. Only time will tell. I'd strongly consider Sidney Jones in the 2nd as well. Gotta remember he excelled in the pass happy Pac-12 or 10 or whatever they call themselves out there.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    Reports on Jaylon aren't good from what I remember hearing last. Something about drop foot and needing a brace. Prob won't be as good as he should have been.
    that was all talk from the draft last year

here he is a month ago

He has more than one blemish and one of them was after hitting the women.

Backing a parking attendant down with his car after he ripped up a parking citation and threw it back at them. Cost him one game. and this was after being suspended for decking the women. http://kfor.com/2016/11/04/newly-rel...ing-attendant/

However, Dalvin Cook might make this guy look good in comparison.

Ian Kenyon‏ @IanKenyonNFL

-Robbery (2009)
    -Firing a weapon (2010)
    -"Criminal Mischief" (2014)
    -Mistreating puppies (2014)
    -Aggravated assault (2014--not charged)
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Eh, if he hit a woman, just hope he learns and grows. People make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He has more than one blemish and one of them was after hitting the women.

Backing a parking attendant down with his car after he ripped up a parking citation and threw it back at them. Cost him one game. and this was after being suspended for decking the women. http://kfor.com/2016/11/04/newly-rel...ing-attendant/

However, Dalvin Cook might make this guy look good in comparison.

Ian Kenyon‏ @IanKenyonNFL

-Robbery (2009)
    -Firing a weapon (2010)
    -"Criminal Mischief" (2014)
    -Mistreating puppies (2014)
    -Aggravated assault (2014--not charged)
    Ah...didn't read about the "randy moss wannabe" incident. I was Ok with everything about Cook until I read mistreating puppies. Fuck him, don't want him.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.