Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
The correlation between SPARQ rating and Packer personnel transactions is striking. I've been watching it for a while now. I posted the following in early September:

Yes, Spriggs is rated #10, but what's more telling is Lucas Patrick is rated #7 and he happens to be on TT's practice squad.

Look at where these other Packers fare with respect to SPARQ position rankings:

Beau Sandland #3; Josh Hawkins #7; Kentrell Brice #10; Trevor Davis #11; Ty Montgomery #15; Jermaine Whitehead #15; Marwin Evans #18; John Crockett #19; Keith Baxter #20; Christian Ringo #35; Joe Kerridge #37.

Virtually everytime TT puts an "unknown" name on the roster or the practice squad, that player's SPARQ rating is off the charts, or at least in the top 50. In many cases these lesser known players have SPARQ position ratings higher than those of the more recognizable, marquee players.

I'm not saying it's TT's only criteria and a high SPARQ position rating is by no means a guarantee of success in the NFL, but it seems to be a better indicator than most and I have to believe TT puts an inordinate amount of stock in it.
Davis was #11, Allison #120. SPARQ ain't everything.