Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017 NFL draft thread

well, we brought the piece of shit in for a visit

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-for-a-visit/

guess we're that desperate to pay a RB less then 3 million a year that we are willing to look at the shit of the earth

Well, no way they draft the POS now. TT never shows his hand like that. Diversionary tatic to bring him in.

good point

They tend to bring in people they are thinking about grabbing later. So maybe they think this kid falls substantially?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

like i said before...he'll be gone before we pick anyway.

Guys I like so far...

Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple (would trade up if necessary to get him - would play him all over, but start him in the middle on "base" downs)
    Zach Cunningham, OLB, Vanderbilt
    DeMarcus Walker, DE, FSU
    Carl Lawson, OLB, Auburn
    Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova
    Jarrad Davis LB, Florida

Tons and Tons of depth in the front seven - be it DL, Edge, or LB. Gonna take some time to look thru them.

Gonna start looking at CB's now...
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Guys I like so far...

Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple.
    I like this guy too. Might take him a year or two before he's fully comfortable at ILB, but he'd rush the passer right away and make one or two big plays per game where his physicality makes the difference.

No way Reddick is there when we pick.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    No way Reddick is there when we pick.
    I don't think he'll be there either, but... if the various mocks I've been looking at are any indication, this is going to be one the most wide open and unpredictable first 2 rounds we've seen in a long time.

Some mocks have guys going in the top 10, others have them going in the late 1st round. It is a very deep draft at several positions and there is a lot of variance in opinion as to where teams have players ranked.

Hopefully Ted won't fuck it up with another "good football player".

As for Reddick - he isn't a Dom/TT kind of player anyway... Too short to be pencilled in on the outside, and they don't care enough about the ILB position to invest a 1st round pick in.
    wist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Guys I like so far...

Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple (would trade up if necessary to get him - would play him all over, but start him in the middle on "base" downs)
    Zach Cunningham, OLB, Vanderbilt
    DeMarcus Walker, DE, FSU
    Carl Lawson, OLB, Auburn
    Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova
    Jarrad Davis LB, Florida

Tons and Tons of depth in the front seven - be it DL, Edge, or LB. Gonna take some time to look thru them.

Gonna start looking at CB's now...

BADGER HATER !!! lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I think it's the first time wist and I agree on something. I like Reddick as the best edge player for GB's defense. I like Cunnnigham in the inside, possibly at our spot at 29.

Alright, I am quite cheap by nature, but I am considering buying a draft guide so I can more effectively fend off Bretsky's assaults on my player evaluations (read mostly Cullen Jenkins). I also want some evidence that wist and smuggler (think it was smuggler) are nuts for thinking Hasan Reddick can play OLB for the Packers.

Anyone who wants details should head right to the Garbage.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Alright, I am quite cheap by nature, but I am considering buying a draft guide so I can more effectively fend off Bretsky's assaults on my player evaluations (read mostly Cullen Jenkins). I also want some evidence that wist and smuggler (think it was smuggler) are nuts for thinking Hasan Reddick can play OLB for the Packers.

Anyone who wants details should head right to the Garbage.
    How does one gain entry to the Garbage? I know I only have under 600 posts, but I've been a member for over a decade. Just wondering.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Sorry, I've been an observer for over a decade. Been a member almost a decade ��

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    How does one gain entry to the Garbage? I know I only have under 600 posts, but I've been a member for over a decade. Just wondering.
    You have to contact a Moderator (Zool or Little Whiskey) or Madtown himself by PM and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    Yeah, it's not a super secret special club, anyone can get access

And it is home to my greatest thread

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Yeah, it's not a super secret special club, anyone can get access

And it is home to my greatest thread
    PB and Red, thank you very much for the info!

Peter Schrader‏ @PSchrags 36m36 minutes ago
    Here's one for Wednesday night. Heard from multiple front office execs over last few days. Feeling is now Christian McCaffery goes Top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Peter Schrader‏ @PSchrags 36m36 minutes ago
    Here's one for Wednesday night. Heard from multiple front office execs over last few days. Feeling is now Christian McCaffery goes Top 10.
    Awesome! Keep pushing that defensive talent down to 29!

As for corners... not thrilled with any of corners being considered in our range at 29.

After the 1st 2 go off the board, the one I've liked the most that I've looked at is Rasul Douglas. That said, i haven't had much time to look at them much.

Don't think Douglas will be there at our 2nd pick.
    wist