Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official City of Brotherly Love Kumbaya

Official City of Brotherly Love Kumbaya

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 26m26 minutes ago
    #Packers ILB Blake Martinez (MCL sprain) is expected to miss multiple games, source said. 4th-rounder has started 9 games.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

From "Monday Morning MD" at the National Football Post:

Demetri Goodson suffered a horrific multi-ligament knee injury. The Packers officially classified him initially as questionable to return to the game. In reality, what is questionable is whether Goodson can return to a productive career as a cornerback. Best wishes to him.
    If you haven't followed this guy, Dr. David Chao, he is an orthopedic surgeon who was team physician for the Chargers for 20+ years. He has a weekly column discussing all the injuries from the previous week, the ongoing rehabs, etc. He is extremely accurate in his "diagnoses" when he offers one, and is very accurate in his projected recovery times, complications, etc. Very practical and realistic. If his first comment is to question whether Goodsen will ever be able to return, it is an extremely bad sign for the kid.

5th straight loss. they won't give up 40 though. that's as positive as i can be.

if you rolled the tape back (tape lol) and looked goodson's injury it'll be a miracle if he ever plays again. i bet he tore everything in his knee. it's all over youtube.
    Last edited by gbgary; 11-22-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post

if you rolled the tape back (tape lol) and looked goodson's injury it'll be a miracle if he ever plays again. i bet he tore everything in his knee.
    Dr. Chao actually has a link to a video of the injury. The quality isn't real good.

wrong thread
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 13m13 minutes ago
    New from JSOnline and PackersNews: Martinez out 2-4 weeks with MCL sprain http://ift.tt/2gdPqC0 #Packers

SEASONS NOT DONE YET, IF THEY CAN WIN A GAME BEFORE HE GETS BACK

That is one nasty injury

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Some joe schmo with a narrative and some slo-mo.
    Viewer discretion is advised.

"Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post

Sheezus. That had to hurt like 99 bastards.

Poor kid.

Did they replay the hell out of that one?

I must've been taking a bio break or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post

Another injury...and another and well...another...what's that ... another injury.

Let's simply get this fucking season over with.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

NBC refused to show it again.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    In reality, what is questionable is whether Goodson can return to a productive career as a cornerback.
    Return to WHAT productive corner career? Perhaps Goodson was a productive corner in college but he sure as fuck wasn't a productive NFL corner.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 11-23-2016 at 09:35 AM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

Let's simply get this fucking season over with.
    I LOLed at the above statement b/c "fuck" is the greatest word in the world, but agreed.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Shields + Lacy done for the year:

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...year/94351372/

IR-DR option used on Dorleant.

Wow.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    NBC refused to show it again.

Yea, when they came back from break they said something like "you don't need to see that again".

Poor fellow.

Everybody loves a santa abuse story

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Shields + Lacy done for the year:

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...year/94351372/

IR-DR option used on Dorleant.

Wow.
    Never a doubt about Shields. His career is over, as it should be with 5 concussions. Really, really good corner. Reminds me a lot of the career path of Collins. Lacy wasn't going to be ready until the playoffs if reports were to be believed. It's possible he comes back next year on a "show me" contract. Dorleant can help a little now. Maybe.

Ryan and Randall are back. Barclay is limited (rim shot!) and Lang is out. Somehow Holy Fackrell got hurt.

clay also worked out back at ILB, just in case

M3 PC

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 8h8 hours ago
    McCarthy: Jake Ryan looks good. Jake's going to practice today. They want to be smart with his first day back #Packers

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 8h8 hours ago
    Jake Ryan will practice today. Will be smart with him but everything looks good at this point. "We need him."

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 8h8 hours ago
    McCarthy: RB Christine Michael doing a really good job. Like the way he practiced Weds. Nice to have him part of the rotation Monday night.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 7h7 hours ago
    Offense won't be quite as "herky-jerky" with a full stable of running backs.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 7h7 hours ago
    McCarthy on Aaron Rodgers' "run the table" comments: I love it. It's an expression of confidence. It shows what's going on internally.

Why is MM so confident about his offense? "It's about us. ... We've done a lot of good things. We need to win games."

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 7h7 hours ago
    McCarthy on bus rides into @LFFStadium and Nelson saying he likes having eggs thrown at the team bus: "Let's not encourage them now."

Key game for the OTs. Extra day off will help Bakhtiari. Bulaga playing his best football, MM says.