Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Packers 17 Eagles 13

Poetic justice.

First of six wins in a row. Then Super Bowl.

Stubby can do one thing better than anybody else in the league. Rally the troops when their backs are against the wall.

Strap yourself in. It's gonna be a hell of a ride!

I'm serious. hahahahaha
    Hahahahahahaha

GO PACKER FAN GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

hasselbeck just put the blame for the offense squarely on a-rod

and just showed a bunch of replays where a-rod had guys open, but didn't throw, or moved around in the pocket when he didn't need to, or throw it at a wide open guys back when he wasn't under pressure (cook in the endzone last week)

steve young says its a problem between coach and a-rod, and you keep a-rod

Lose and the season is done. I think the Packers push off extinction another week. Pack take it 24-17....CAPERS' LAST STAND
    Go PACK

Who the fuck is going to play ILB? Will CM3 get full time duty or will they actually be forced to play Bradford?
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Who the fuck is going to play ILB? Will CM3 get full time duty or will they actually be forced to play Bradford?
    We got Matthews, Thomas and Bradford. Can Winston Moss suit up?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

and just showed a bunch of replays where a-rod had guys open, but didn't throw, or moved around in the pocket when he didn't need to, or throw it at a wide open guys back when he wasn't under pressure (cook in the endzone last week)

So cut ARod and we are all good?

Embrace debate ESPN!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    So cut ARod and we are all good?

Embrace debate ESPN!
    no, he said you keep a-rod and get rid of the coach, and do everything you can to build a team that can win a super bowl with a-rod

he blamed all a-rods problems on poor mechanics that the HC has not corrected, it least thats what it sounded like, i missed part of the story

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ryan, Fackrell, Goodson, Lang, Martinez, Tretter and Ringo out.

Randall is active.
    Darn, I was hoping Ryan was going to play.

Steve also said our problems are personnel and a lack of playmakers around AR. He hinted AR might be trying to do too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Steve also said our problems are personnel and a lack of playmakers around AR. He hinted AR might be trying to do too much.
    That still comes back to shitty coaching and TT's failures. On another note. I usually love pregame shows, but anything with Berman absolutely sucks sweaty donkey balls.

Blog Entries
    no, he said you keep a-rod and get rid of the coach, and do everything you can to build a team that can win a super bowl with a-rod

he blamed all a-rods problems on poor mechanics that the HC has not corrected, it least thats what it sounded like, i missed part of the story

I think MM is an average head coach; but AROD is not buying in.

I would be in favor of a strong personality offensive coordinator who can rekindle the fire in AROD
    Hoody Genius Jr
    Shawn Payton
    Jim Harbaugh

Feel free to add others but those seems to be candidates.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries

When Silverstein watched film he saw what Hasslebeck saw. And noted seems to be some disconnect between QB and HC.......and.......HC and GM........
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    That still comes back to shitty coaching and TT's failures. On another note. I usually love pregame shows, but anything with Berman absolutely sucks sweaty donkey balls.
    Fortunately Berman wasn't sitting in this round table discussion and is retiring soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post

I would be in favor of a strong personality offensive coordinator who can rekindle the fire in AROD
    Hoody Genius Jr
    Shawn Payton
    Jim Harbaugh

I doubt any of these candidates are coming to GB anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I doubt any of these candidates are coming to GB anytime soon.
    Curious on the logic; do you not thing they would be interested....or do you not think GB would be ?

I'd think having AROD means many offensive guru's would be attracted to GB

Curious on the logic; do you not thing they would be interested....or do you not think GB would be ?

I'd think having AROD means many offensive guru's would be attracted to GB
    agreed.

When Silverstein watched film he saw what Hasslebeck saw. And noted seems to be some disconnect between QB and HC.......and.......HC and GM........
    i've been saying the same damn thing for almost 2 months now. but i'm just an ignorant asshole who doesn't know what he's talking about because the experts calling the game say no one is ever open

Hoody Genius Jr
    Shawn Payton
    Jim Harbaugh

i would not want harbaugh cause i think the guy is one of the biggest pussy piece of shits in the game

the other two i wouldn't mind. payton might just need a change of scenery like fat mike does

but we gotta act fast, chances are there's gonna be a lot of teams looking for head coaches, like san fran, and the browns and maybe bears

we need to fire fat mike early for he can go back to san fran taking away one open spot

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    i've been saying the same damn thing for almost 2 months now. but i'm just an ignorant asshole who doesn't know what he's talking about because the experts calling the game say no one is ever open
    Well if you run film on 600 offensive plays and 380 are passes, I am sure you can find a handful of guys who are open.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Iggles - 32

Pack - 13
    C.H.U.D.