Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I personally think MM has gotten stale with the O. The modified Westcoast Offense was cutting edge for about 5 years. But DCs with enough film have caught on. The O needs to keep evolving.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

steve young again, clean house and only let the people that can help a-rod back in the building

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I personally think MM has gotten stale with the O. The modified Westcoast Offense was cutting edge for about 5 years. But DCs with enough film have caught on. The O needs to keep evolving.
    and i think thats why head coaches have an expiration date with teams

you just can't keep doing the same thing every year and expecting the same results, other teams are gonna adjust, so you have to do something new. most coaches can't do that

i remember one time in high school. i played basketball. and for years the head coach ran the same plays, and all the plays were based off our main play. well we at an away game, and we walked into the visitors locker room, and there was our big main play drawn out on the blackboard for us by the other team, with the name we called it

needless to say, we ran it all game and got our asses kicked

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Well if you run film on 600 offensive plays and 380 are passes, I am sure you can find a handful of guys who are open.
    the problem is that the open guys are the opens a-rod is usually looking at

so espn's come on man has become an infuriating scream fest

If have a good feeling about tonight. I think pack pulls it out going away in 2nd half. Win by 10

Blog Entries
    Let's just end our frickin misery and get kicked in the sack again tonight; at least we can stay down then instead of continuing to get kicked and falling hard
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

lets get that better pick

some mocks are starting to show fournette going to us

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    When Silverstein watched film he saw what Hasslebeck saw. And noted seems to be some disconnect between QB and HC.......and.......HC and GM........
    Said it before and I'll say it again. At the game against Cowboys this season I saw receivers running open and Rodgers couldn't or wouldn' t pull the trigger. Was infuriating.

What exactly is the infatuation with Sean Payton? Isn't he just a less successful MM? As an offense coordinator, sure. But he's been trying to fix that team down there for years now.
    Go PACK

I wonder if the Saints want to trade straight up.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Is this game ever going to start?
    Go PACK

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    What exactly is the infatuation with Sean Payton? Isn't he just a less successful MM? As an offense coordinator, sure. But he's been trying to fix that team down there for years now.
    Not sure.

3 of 6 completed season since the Super Bowl win have been losing season for NO.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Payton just signed a 5 year contract this year. He isn't going anywhere.

I can still hear Howard Cosell......"Haaarold Carmichael, there isn't anyone better"

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Phi in 1 deep safety to start.

-Tim Harmston

I think the Packers are due for one or two more teases this year. They're due.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

oh yippie the non hurried up no huddle

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Good rhythm throw to Jordy.

-Tim Harmston

SPRIGGS!