Thread: Bears QBs, Cutler's future, the Bears generally

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    - thanks in large part to the 4 game losing streak (something Sherman's teams never experienced).
    Something else that Sherman's teams never experienced - winning an NFC Championship game.
    Another thing that Sherman's teams never experienced - even playing in an NFC Championship game by winnnig a Division playoff game
    Yet another thing that Sherman's teams never experienced - playing in a Super Bowl.
    Still another thing never experienced by Sherman's teams - winning a Super Bowl.

MM's/TT's teams have done all of the above. I'm surprised you haven't pointed that out to us!?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Something else that Sherman's teams never experienced - winning an NFC Championship game.
    Another thing that Sherman's teams never experienced - even playing in an NFC Championship game by winnnig a Division playoff game
    Yet another thing that Sherman's teams never experienced - playing in a Super Bowl.
    Still another thing never experienced by Sherman's teams - winning a Super Bowl.

MM's/TT's teams have done all of the above. I'm surprised you haven't pointed that out to us!?
    This goof is still pining for Sherman - the guy who can't even get a job in D-3 today.