Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bears QBs, Cutler's future, the Bears generally

From 2000-2004 Ahman Green had over 9000 yards rushing and receiving, including 2250 in 2003. http://www.pro-football-reference.co...G/GreeAh00.htm

He never got the recognition he deserved. Part of that was being overshadowed by Favre, and part was lack of postseason success.

Agreed. He was way, way better than Eddie Lacy. Hands down. Due could run with power, with speed, catch a pass, and even block. And once he put those forearm pads on, he even stopped fumbling!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Ahman Green was closers to AP than most backs get.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Yeah, I watched some GB highlights of Ahman Green, Ryan Grant, and Eddie Lacy. Ahman Green was the best of those three and it's not even close.

Back to the topic: screw the bears. I hope they always lose, and even if they don't they'll always suck.

Don't forget that Green had the benefit of a good to great offensive line with great continuity from one year to another. He may have had better tools than Grant or Lacy but his circumstances were also better.