Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pimps & Hoes - Balding Eagles

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar

Pimps & Hoes - Balding Eagles

The Packers are only 5-6 so don't be so jolly. All this win does is move the Pack a bit further away from Leo Fournette.

Hoes:

Mr. Hyde -
    Looks like Capers had a shot of the dope cognizance at halftime. The downtrodden DC finally benched Hyde for most of the 2nd half. It wasn't a coincidence that the D suddenly played better with Hyde on the bench. Mr. Hyde is an abomination.

Thomas:
    Dreadful. Couldn't cover anyone. Couldn't shed blocks. A liability against the run. At least his old man got some air time for being the oldest D-1 RB ever. According to Ted Thompson, the mother of incompetence, the 55 year old Thomas Sr. is a better NFL prospect than Leo Fournette, a Switch Hitter clone.

Randall- As a high school shutdown corner, Neon Deion was my hero. Like Deion, I didn't like to tackle. But I tackled better back then, especially against Darren Charles and mighty Oshkosh North, than Randall did tonight. That missed tackle where Randall drove at the opponent's feet was the mother of embarrassment.

McCarthy -
    The fat man is giving Allison, a sex-addict, playing time at receiver over Janis, a bomb threat. That ain't right.

Starks - The Rocksteady is washed up. The Packers are better off without Bebob (Fat Lacy) and Rocksteady (Grandpa Starks). Just feed the fucking rock to Monty and C-Mike from now on! And Rip, too, so not to upset the Aryan Race.

Pimps -

Great Arm of Butte: Drops deflated his stats. Threw some nice bullets and a couple of magnificent bombs.

Claymaker
    : Didn't do anything extraordinary at ILB. But a pimp for shaking off that barbarous blind side block and rejoining combat. Claymaker the OLB would've waved the white flag and gone home after such a barbarous hit.

Adams:
    Was the "Gruden Grinder" of the game. Not bad for the "Fresno Fraud."

Spriggs: There's a thread prior to this season in which we all debated where Spiggs' best position is at. I was like, "Jason Spriggs? Ain't he that dude who fucked a pie in 'American Pie'? Anyways, Spiggs would make a nice OG." Don't say I didn't tell y'all so.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 11-29-2016 at 01:59 AM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

for effort and imagination.

I liked the effort that James Starks provided (17 carries) and the Packs domination and TOP. A lot of a RB's contribution and yards per carry depends on what his OL gives him and opening holes.

Adams looked like a Pro Bowl WR last night.

Cobb looks like he's back.

I can't wait to see how last nights effort carries over to the next game.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I'm a little confused about the thread title. Which one is better? The pimp or the ho? I mean, aren't hoes the ones who deliver the goods and get the job done, while pimps merely sit on the sidelines, so to speak, collecting a paycheck?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I'm a little confused about the thread title. Which one is better? The pimp or the ho? I mean, aren't hoes the ones who deliver the goods and get the job done, while pimps merely sit on the sidelines, so to speak, collecting a paycheck?
    You got me. I ran APB's first post in this thread through Google Translate and still nothing.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    The Packers are only 5-6 so don't be so jolly.
    Are you only happy when it rains?

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    It is so fucking stupid. Studs and Duds plz.

Studs:

Rogers
    Adams
    Ripkowski
    Spriggs

Duds:

Mathews
    Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Are you only happy when it rains?
    He's only happy when it's complicated...
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Thank you PB!

That's because he can't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Pack Fan View Post
    It is so fucking stupid. Studs and Duds plz.
    Studs-Duds/Winners-Losers are boring and overused all over cyberspace.

Mice/Men, Starks/Lannisters, Teds/Tanks, and yes, Pimps/Hoes are all racy and should be used more often.

I am a big fan of McGinn, but I don't know what game he watched the other day. He has Spriggs as a hoe and Thomas as a pimp in his post-game rating.

On the second play Spriggs was destroyed by Cox for the first of his three “bad” runs. He also gave up four pressures, including three by Cox. He’s too light for guard, especially when the opponent has incredible strength. It was a mauling. Spriggs struggled when to set his anchor against bull rush. At times, he waited too long to shoot his hands and kept getting walked back. He was knocked around and down often...Joe Thomas (59) might have played his finest game in Green Bay.
    Except when the Packers are getting their asses kicked badly, or when the Great Arm of Butte is underperforming, I prefer not to participate in the popular Game Day thread cos I like to focus 100% of my brainpower on the game.

Not once did Gruden, arguably the best football analyst out there, said Sprigg's name, which means Spriggs was "doing his job", as Belichick is found of saying. Every time I saw Thomas on the TV, he was getting burned by TE/RBs in coverage or crushed by O-linemen against the run.

Both things about Spriggs are true. He did get worked at times and he probably isn't a Guard. He also got walked back on skates and lost his guy on a stunt once (the personal foul play). But here is what he does do:

1. He is a better pass blocker than Barclay.

2. Even when getting thrashed, he stays in front of his guy. Blocking doesn't have to be about beating someone by driving into the turf. Getting in their way is often enough.

2. Except on that stunt, he did not get fooled and whiff immediately.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Both things about Spriggs are true. He did get worked at times and he probably isn't a Guard. He also got walked back on skates and lost his guy on a stunt once (the personal foul play). But here is what he does do:

1. He is a better pass blocker than Barclay.

2. Even when getting thrashed, he stays in front of his guy. Blocking doesn't have to be about beating someone by driving into the turf. Getting in their way is often enough.

2. Except on that stunt, he did not get fooled and whiff immediately.
    Maybe if Spriggs gains a few more pounds, he could become a "swing" lineman down the road. Swinging often is a fulfilling lifestyle.

Except when the Packers are getting their asses kicked badly, or when the Great Arm of Butte is underperforming, I prefer not to participate in the popular Game Day thread cos I like to focus 100% of my brainpower on the game.

Not once did Gruden, arguably the best football analyst out there, said Sprigg's name, which means Spriggs was "doing his job", as Belichick is found of saying. Every time I saw Thomas on the TV, he was getting burned by TE/RBs in coverage or crushed by O-linemen against the run.
    Apparently 100% of your brain power was insufficent for you to comprehend the several comments about Spriggs that Gruden made, including one when he got manhandled.

Studs-Duds/Winners-Losers are boring and overused all over cyberspace.

Mice/Men, Starks/Lannisters, Teds/Tanks, and yes, Pimps/Hoes are all racy and should be used more often.
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if it's stupid.....like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Pack Fan View Post
    Duds:

Mathews
    Guy probably got a shoulder separation from a vicious (and cheap) blind side hit from Allen Barbre. He came back and played with one arm hanging. Jeez.

edit: Barbre's hit was legal, but barely legal, and I don't mean that in the good way. Well, that's football.

Just feed the fucking rock to Monty and C-Mike from now on! And Rip, too, so not to upset the Aryan Race.
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Guy probably got a shoulder separation from a vicious (and cheap) blind side hit from Allen Barbre. He came back and played with one arm hanging. Jeez.

edit: Barbre's hit was legal, but barely legal, and I don't mean that in the good way. Well, that's football.
    Disagree. Clay's got to be aware of downfield blockers in that spot. Once he turns his shoulders toward the runner he is fair game. Not above the neck, not from behind, no use of the helmet. Just a vicious , clean hit. I would be ecstatic if a Packer layed a block or hit like that.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Apparently 100% of your brain power was insufficent for you to comprehend the several comments about Spriggs that Gruden made, including one when he got manhandled.
    I applaud you for having the ability to listen to Gruden all game. We muted him before the game started.

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    Disagree. Clay's got to be aware of downfield blockers in that spot. Once he turns his shoulders toward the runner he is fair game. Not above the neck, not from behind, no use of the helmet. Just a vicious , clean hit. I would be ecstatic if a Packer layed a block or hit like that.
    Creaming a player who can't see you coming is part of the game. Doesn't make me ecstatic, it's an ugly play.