Thread: Pennel and Goodson activated, Price released.

Pennel and Goodson activated, Price released.

Title says it all.

apparently he (pennel) has tested positive AGAIN. wtf? appeal to be heard dec. 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    apparently he (pennel) has tested positive AGAIN. wtf? appeal to be heard dec. 6th.
    You can't fix stupid. He finished his college career at Colorado St.-Pueblo after wearing out his welcome at Arizona St. Now he might be wearing out his welcome at Green Bay. At any rate, isn't he possibly facing a year-long suspension?

Where did you hear of the positive test?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    You can't fix stupid. He finished his college career at Colorado St.-Pueblo after wearing out his welcome at Arizona St. Now he might be wearing out his welcome at Green Bay. At any rate, isn't he possibly facing a year-long suspension?

Where did you hear of the positive test?
    on a sports app i have. report is from albert breer.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/116...-federal-court

on a sports app i have. report is from albert breer.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/116...-federal-court
    Funny, I was just wondering how he was playing or if he was playing. He was supposed to save the d- line when he came back from suspension yet you hardly hear his name - until it's associated with a violation of NFL drug policy.

They should suspend Letroy Guion's dad. He's behind all this, I'll bet.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Cut Pennel now.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Cut Pennel now.
    Don't be so hasty. You schedule the League appeal, arbitration, the lawsuit and then the Circuit Court appeal correctly and he can finish out his contract.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Don't be so hasty. You schedule the League appeal, arbitration, the lawsuit and then the Circuit Court appeal correctly and he can finish out his contract.
    At any rate, can you release a player who is under suspension? I didn't think so.

Well, I don't know if I'd want that goof back next year. What the hell good is he if he can't stay clean?

The lawsuit he filed is a bit unusual. Is a third arbitrator somehow key to his defense? Does he even have a defense?

I suspect the goal is simply to cause enough delay to get him through the remaining games this season without an additional suspension. His income this year already took a big hit from the 4 game suspension to start the season. .

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    The lawsuit he filed is a bit unusual. Is a third arbitrator somehow key to his defense? Does he even have a defense?

I suspect the goal is simply to cause enough delay to get him through the remaining games this season without an additional suspension. His income this year already took a big hit from the 4 game suspension to start the season. .
    He is suing both the NFLPA and the NFL, so he's kind of on an island. Apparently one other player is suing under similar grounds.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Its Bo Jackson's birthday. To celebrate, here is the only known occasion I have every heard Brent Fullwood's name discussed by someone other than Packer or Bears fan.

pennel suspended another 4 games...after lawsuit is settled.

pennel

pennel suspended another 4 games...after lawsuit is settled.

pennel
    settled it this afternoon. out until the playoffs...if they make it. geesh!

Maybe he should change his last name to Penal.

Or Penis.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Reminds me of the judge in Kentucky Fried Movie: "Are you familiar with the penal codes in this state?" he asks, while menacing the defendant with a gigantic dildo.