Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
This is just guess work, no actual assumption of exact correctness, but a guy like Red, seems unhappy. Bitching about the Packers is like a release. Actually making changes in his own life would he hard. So bitching about something he has no control over is easy and feels therapudic. Nothing wrong with it, it's just not reasonable.

Someone like skinbasket, probably not very successful, but fancies himself the worlds smartest person or at least in the group of superior intellectuals. It's easy to come here and find a flawed player and bitch and feel superior. Nothing wrong with it, we're human, we don't always adjust perfectly to the humble realities of our own lives, but it doesn't make it grounded or reasonable.

So my point is, fans seem highly unreasonable and cling extra hard to their unreasonabality because it's part of their self-image. Letting it go would force them to look in the mirror or at least find a new distraction. And that's hard. Honesty is hard. So here we are, in a sports forum, dodging our realities. Crazy!

But I think most of the stuff here is unreasonable and the unreasonableness can be best explained by looking inward not clinging harder to sports views. I just can't take these people seriously anymore. I want to be humble and relate on a surface, football discussion level, but this shit is craziness. So here I go, I'm gunna call it as I see it. Grow up!!!!!!
I agree that grouchy posters are troublesome. The beatings must continue until moral improves.