3	Matt Ryan, ATL		50.8	61.8	7.6	3.7	86.3	503	80.7	81.1
    4	Kirk Cousins, WSH	40.2	72.3	-0.9	1.6	81.7	553	73.6	74.5
    5	Tom Brady, NE		39.7	50.4	2.7	2.0	59.3	360	82.6	82.1
    6	Drew Brees, NO		39.3	66.5	1.2	0.4	76.3	562	72.9	73.5
    7	Matthew Stafford, DET	36.3	48.8	12.5	3.7	75.2	526	72.6	72.5
    8	Jameis Winston, TB	30.2	53.7	3.9	-1.1	65.5	535	69.0	68.7
    9	Andrew Luck, IND	29.6	35.6	9.8	3.5	64.6	498	69.9	69.2
    10	Marcus Mariota, TEN	27.9	43.1	4.9	4.4	59.8	486	69.3	68.8

Brady would likely be higher if not for DeflateGate.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

ok...here's one for ya. for at least one series sunday the Packers actually jammed wrs at the line and they did well. i didn't record the game or keep a running tab on how many plays they did this on but i don't think it was many. i think they did this as an experiment for the ospreys game. doing this against another team is different than doing it against your own in practice. i think (i hope) this is what they'll do against sea. i'm hoping they'll treat the sea wrs the same way they're going to be treated. the Packers need to employ the same don't-give-a-shit attitude the ospreys have towards dpi. sea knows the refs won't fuck up the game by calling it on every play so the Pack should go right along with this themselves. do whatever it takes. sea has taken the place of the 49ers (who took it from the cowboys) as our chief out-of-division rival. pay-back is due.

Packers are 2.5 point underdogs at home. How often does that happen?

DPI and holding were definitely the way to go with Steratore's crew working the game. They usually have a flag fest but they called next to nothing in the D backfield (I think I remember two calls).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Packers are 2.5 point underdogs at home. How often does that happen?
    I'm rather surprised it isn't more...

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    ok...here's one for ya. for at least one series sunday the Packers actually jammed wrs at the line and they did well. i didn't record the game or keep a running tab on how many plays they did this on but i don't think it was many. i think they did this as an experiment for the ospreys game. doing this against another team is different than doing it against your own in practice. i think (i hope) this is what they'll do against sea. i'm hoping they'll treat the sea wrs the same way they're going to be treated. the Packers need to employ the same don't-give-a-shit attitude the ospreys have towards dpi. sea knows the refs won't fuck up the game by calling it on every play so the Pack should go right along with this themselves. do whatever it takes. sea has taken the place of the 49ers (who took it from the cowboys) as our chief out-of-division rival. pay-back is due.
    Jamming guys at the line is the best way for Gunter to play I think. Think Al Harris. I just don't know if guys like Randall and Rollins can play that way. Saw Rollins get tossed like a rag doll on one play.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Jamming guys at the line is the best way for Gunter to play I think. Think Al Harris. I just don't know if guys like Randall and Rollins can play that way. Saw Rollins get tossed like a rag doll on one play.
    Can you jam and play zone? If they are playing man, they risk Wilson running wild.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I'm rather surprised it isn't more...
    vegas. money.

This is the most important game of the year. Is it possible for the Packers to lose and still make the playoffs? Sure. But if the Packers aren't good enough to beat a team like Seattle at home in December, does it really matter if they make the playoffs?

With ET being out with the broken leg it gives me a little hope.....a little.
    C.H.U.D.

I'm hoping Packers linebackers are healthy. Thomas Rawls destroyed Carolina Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Can you jam and play zone? If they are playing man, they risk Wilson running wild.
    This are a good point. I think Wilson's legs are going to kill the Packers. Then, when they try to play zone, he'll drop bombs between defenders. I'm not sanguine about this game. At all. The Packers seem overmatched here.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This are a good point. I think Wilson's legs are going to kill the Packers. Then, when they try to play zone, he'll drop bombs between defenders. I'm not sanguine about this game. At all. The Packers seem overmatched here.
    One thing about McCarthy though is he does seem to get this team ready to play when they seem overmatched. I also think the zone they've been playing has tightened up a bit since Randall and Rollins have returned. The weather on Sunday could be much like it was last Sunday. That might work to the Packers advantage if the Seattle receivers aren't used to playing on a slippery snowy field. The one receiver last week who didn't seem fazed by the playing conditions was Jordy Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    You can if you play Cover 3 Bail. Seattle does this. You can tell when Sherman is on the LOS, jams a receiver with one hand and retreats in a side step.

Unless a throw is made, his job is to jam receiver while retreating to a mid- to deep zone drop for his 1/3 of the field.

Rap Sheet

#Seahawks officially placed S Earl Thomas on Injured Reserve, ending his season after the cracked tibia. They signed Jeron Johnson for depth

Sometimes - and I say this as a general comment, not specifically directed at this game - some perspective is good. I just watched a ten-minute highlight reel of the 2010 NFC Championship game - Packers and Bears. The game where Cuntler went out in the third quarter. Then Todd Collins, then a third stringer, Caleb Hanie. Despite what would seem a tremendous advantage, seeing the highlights reminded me how frustrating it was - the Packers were up by 7 with under two minutes left, Hanie having pulled the Bears to within a touchdown. Nick Collins looked bad on several plays. He really did. Yet now he's a legend. If only Nick hadn't gotten hurt! The whole defense looked bad on several plays. Then Hanie threw a pick to Shields, and it was all over. But it was way closer than you'd have thought, and I remember Packer fans bitching afterward. Frankly, the team did not look good. The Pack had a chance to put the Bears away in the fourth with a couple first downs - but they failed. Rodgers was tackled short of a first down on a third and four. Bears got the ball back with a chance to tie. And they came close. Yet that was our Super Bowl year.

I am reminded of this because the only access I had on Sunday to the Texans game was via the Silverstein in-game live blog. As I read the posts of fans, I thought, surely the Packers are getting steamrolled. Sounds like they're horrible! Even after they went up 21 - 7 fans were posting comments about firing MM because of his playcalling, or TT because the team was talentless. Yet they won. You'd never know it from the fans' comments, though. And maybe not even from Silverstein's.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 4m4 minutes ago
    Assuming I'm reading @pfref correctly, #Packers haven't been home dog with Rodgers at QB since vs. Dallas in 2009.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 9m9 minutes ago
    Assuming I'm reading @pfref correctly, #Packers haven't been home dog with Rodgers at QB since vs. Dallas in 2009.

Sun, November 15, Packers versus Cowboys 17 - 7.

Seattle just has too much talent for the Packers. Unless Damarious Randall suddenly steps up and Gunter plays at a high level, and unless Perry can play and Matthews can play, and unless either Montgomery or Michaels can suddenly become a consistent threat, and unless Adams and Nelson can both be beasts, then this is a loss.

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Seattle just has too much talent for the Packers. Unless Damarious Randall suddenly steps up and Gunter plays at a high level, and unless Perry can play and Matthews can play, and unless either Montgomery or Michaels can suddenly become a consistent threat, and unless Adams and Nelson can both be beasts, then this is a loss.
    Perry will not play. Matthews won't practice Wednesday or Thursday.