Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packer - Cowboy Gameday Thread Act 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer

The Official Packer - Cowboy Gameday Thread Act 2

ARod is a man among boys right now. He is playing better than anyone in the NFL. He guaranteed 6 wins to finish the season and now has started a 4 game playoff run.

Dallas had a great regular season but hasn't played a meaningful game in 4 weeks. Having a rookie QB trying to get the rust off is going to cause the Boys to come out slow.

Also, today is the 50th anniversary of the Packers Super Bowl 1 victory. In a throwback, blowout victory the Packers win 35-10.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

If the Giants can beat this team, then so can the Packers. Football analysis by transitive property.

Packers win 37-27.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If the Giants can beat this team, then so can the Packers. Football analysis by transitive property.

Packers win 37-27.
    But it's a rock-paper-scissors league.

I like the way this game is shaping up. Packers lost to the Cowboys the first time, and the smart teams learn more from a loss than from a win. The Packers now have the confidence that comes with winning 7 games in a row in a must-win situation.

Packers 27
    Cowboys 23

Aaron, may the force be with you.

Logic says it'll be a tough game for us because they have a lot of weapons to juggle (Dak, Zek, Dez, Witten) all in key areas. However, I think it'll come down defense really and who's D can slow down the others offense.

We'll need competent play from the secondary so that we can focus on loading up to try to shut down Zek and get some kind of pressure on their QB. I don't suspect that we'll shut them down, but it'll have to be like last week where we hold them to FGs alot.

At a high level, I just think it's really tough to beat a GOOD team twice in a season and the Packers are a good team with a great QB. IMO, if the Cryboys beat us again, they've earned it. I'll still be upset if we're winning and choke at end or have a chance to win and lose on a fluke play. Don't want to go out like that with a simple, clear cut "woulda, coulda, shoulda" ending.

Pack wins. I have no reasoning or logic to support this.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post

There is none.

I'm gonna miss these game-day threads.

Pack defense just won't be able to hold up. The wheels are gonna fall off today.

Dallas 34
    Green Bay 23
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    Obligatory game day post.

Obligatory post game reply.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    There is none.

I'm gonna miss these game-day threads.

Pack defense just won't be able to hold up. The wheels are gonna fall off today.

Dallas 34
    Green Bay 23
    You gotta admit. Thunder Dan has been kicking your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Took the words right out of my brain.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Good run D on that play.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Can't let D run for 7 on 1st down.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Hyde with the blitz and sack.

-Tim Harmston

Need to stop losing contain Micah, Clay and Peppers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

i like bitzing the hell out of the rookie

he's gonna be nervous to begin with, make him jumpy too

Good D on first drive.

why does fat mike have 2 smoking hot texas blondes standing behind him on the sideline?

have we received the ball to start a game at all this season?

seems like we've kicked off everytime

Hate they announce INT streak right off bat.