Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
I know the giants team a little. Not afraid. I know the Seahawks. Without earl Thomas they're a different team. Not afraid. Atlanta, Washington, Detroit.... Good teams, but not afraid. Dallas? Now that team has me baffled. I don't know that team very well. I don't know that QB. I know what that Rb is about. He's a beast. I don't know that defense or STs. They might be as good as they look. I just don't know. It might be a year too early for a young QB too. We'll see. We have a punchers chance against anyone. The only team I worry is a favorite in a game against the Packers is Dallas and that's mostly because I know very little about them.
Obviously Dallas' o-line manhandled GB's d-line which is a concern IMO. Also, the Packers don't seem to match-up well with Atlanta IMO given Julio Jones' health and Coleman returning to their explosive lineup. I think Kyle Shanahan is the score of the offseason for whichever team hires him. Can't stand his old man but he's put together a diverse and creative - and effective offensive scheme. GB didn't get to Matty Ice in the last matchup like they needed to in order to slow that offense down. That one could be a shoot-out if the Packers get there.