Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packer - Cowboy Gameday Thread Act 2

Jumbo Rat HOFer

The Official Packer - Cowboy Gameday Thread Act 2

ARod is a man among boys right now. He is playing better than anyone in the NFL. He guaranteed 6 wins to finish the season and now has started a 4 game playoff run.

Dallas had a great regular season but hasn't played a meaningful game in 4 weeks. Having a rookie QB trying to get the rust off is going to cause the Boys to come out slow.

Also, today is the 50th anniversary of the Packers Super Bowl 1 victory. In a throwback, blowout victory the Packers win 35-10.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

If the Giants can beat this team, then so can the Packers. Football analysis by transitive property.

Packers win 37-27.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I like the way this game is shaping up. Packers lost to the Cowboys the first time, and the smart teams learn more from a loss than from a win. The Packers now have the confidence that comes with winning 7 games in a row in a must-win situation.

Packers 27
    Cowboys 23

Aaron, may the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If the Giants can beat this team, then so can the Packers. Football analysis by transitive property.

Packers win 37-27.
    But it's a rock-paper-scissors league.

Logic says it'll be a tough game for us because they have a lot of weapons to juggle (Dak, Zek, Dez, Witten) all in key areas. However, I think it'll come down defense really and who's D can slow down the others offense.

We'll need competent play from the secondary so that we can focus on loading up to try to shut down Zek and get some kind of pressure on their QB. I don't suspect that we'll shut them down, but it'll have to be like last week where we hold them to FGs alot.

At a high level, I just think it's really tough to beat a GOOD team twice in a season and the Packers are a good team with a great QB. IMO, if the Cryboys beat us again, they've earned it. I'll still be upset if we're winning and choke at end or have a chance to win and lose on a fluke play. Don't want to go out like that with a simple, clear cut "woulda, coulda, shoulda" ending.

Pack wins. I have no reasoning or logic to support this.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Pack wins. I have no reasoning or logic to support this.

There is none.

I'm gonna miss these game-day threads.

Pack defense just won't be able to hold up. The wheels are gonna fall off today.

Dallas 34
    Green Bay 23
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Again I request that Red post pictures of incredibly nubile young women wearing just enough clothing so you can make out the team logo. Just barely.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Packers come from behind and win a nailbiter. Arods superhuman play overcomes M3s idiotic play calling.

If the Packers win today, MM will pass Lombardi & Holmgren for most playoff wins as Packer coach. Currently all three tied at nine.

Quote Originally Posted by alquaal View Post
    Packers come from behind and win a nailbiter. Arods superhuman play overcomes M3s idiotic play calling.
    The second happens much more often than the first!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Zeke gets 2 TDs, our secondary is shredded cheese and Fat Mike goes to the deep ball offense of the first half against the Giants and doesn't adjust early enough. 38-28 Cowboys.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

We sell out to stop the run; We keep two deep to stop long passes; They hurt us with short and medium passing against our single coverage; Careful as Dak is, we still pick him off once or twice; Rodgers defeats a D specifically designed to stop him; That designer D opens up Montgomery and Michael to have big days rushing.

As I said in the other thread, Packers 45 Cowboys 27 (45-34 if Randall reverts to playing like crap with the foot injury)
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Again I request that Red post pictures of incredibly nubile young women wearing just enough clothing so you can make out the team logo. Just barely.

THIS

How about the Dallas Cheerleders...nekkid.......
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    There is none.

I'm gonna miss these game-day threads.

Pack defense just won't be able to hold up. The wheels are gonna fall off today.

Dallas 34
    Green Bay 23
    You gotta admit. Thunder Dan has been kicking your ass.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Run the table means run the table. Montgomery scores 5 TD's, two on pass receptions of over 50 yards each. Claymaker returns an interception 87 yards.

Packers 42 Cowboys 27
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Blog Entries
    DALLAS 38
    GREEN BAY 27

Take it to the Bank; Today is the end
    and
    Wist shows up calling for the firing of Dom Capers
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Packers defense bends a lot, but gets a couple stops at key times.

Packers offense is on fire. Cook, Davante, Cobb, Montgomery and Allison all come up big for Aaron. We run just enough to keep em honest and win with the pass.

Packers win turnover battle and game.

Packers 30
    Cowpokes 23

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    No offense, BUT WHERE ARE THE NAKID COWGIRLS!!!