Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Geronimo Allison Charged With Misdemeanor Possession

Geronimo Allison Charged With Misdemeanor Possession

of that sweet blaze.

Happened in December.

Spoon is on the crime beat: http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...arge/96399446/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Actually happened on September 4. One day before he was added to the practice squad. Charges filed in December.

Since the Packers had cut him on September 2, and he hadn't been signed yet when the incident happened, is he subject to league discipline?
    Last edited by Joemailman; 01-10-2017 at 05:18 PM.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    OMG he got caught with a plant! Kill him.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Actually happened on September 4. One day before he was added to the practice squad. Charges filed in December.

Since the Packers had cut him on September 2, and he hadn't been signed yet when the incident happened, is he subject to league discipline?
    good question.

Of course it's fucking Cohen that wrote this article
    I am better looking than you.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Am I the only one that likes him more now?

Blog Entries
    I hear ya Red.

At least the guy is doing something.

3 blunts on the front seat of a rent a Dodge doesn't seem like the crime of the century, does it?

I put this in the category of Little Debbies snack cakes. Athletes should not be filling their bellies with junk food or their lungs with smoke. You need every edge you can get.

God knows I live a clean life.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Am I the only one that likes him more now?
    What do you think of his infamous tweet streak in 2012, Red?

He's Packer People now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Cut his ass. Not because of the charge, but for being so dumb as to get caught.
    Getting caught because he was pulled over for speeding? Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    He's Packer People now.
    Sad, but true, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Cut his ass. Not because of the charge, but for being so dumb as to get caught.
    Getting caught because he was pulled over for speeding? Idiot.
    Given that stoned people generally drive about twenty mph under the speed limit, can we assume he was not toking it up at the time of the stop?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Bush
    Jones
    Guion
    Pennel
    Goodson
    Pennel
    Allison

all within the last two years. There is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Absolutely. We need these people using prescription opioids to help their aches and pains instead of natural remedies.

Bush
    Jones
    Guion
    Pennel
    Goodson
    Pennel
    Allison

What's going on with that d-line? 4 of the 7 (Jones, Pennel, Guion, Pennel)
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Bush
    Jones
    Guion
    Pennel
    Goodson
    Pennel
    Allison

Trying to decide if you're being sarcastic or not. I strongly suspect so, but anyways...

There is a problem. With NFL's unwavering conservative stance because old guys in suits think it will affect their brand to do otherwise.

Football players need pain meds. Lot of news about people dying of opiod OD these days...weed OD, not so much.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    I don't think today's athletes abuse "substances" with any more frequency or intensity than yesterday's athletes abused alcohol. Max McGee and Hornung regularly violated curfew to spend the night out drinking. McGee was even made an icon because of his Super Bowl performance with a hangover.

The difference between today and yesterday is: yesterday's media didn't report on such things either because it just wasn't done in those days or because half the press also abused alcohol AND, frankly, yesterday's athletes may have been more naive about some stuff, but they were a whole lot smarter than today's idiots. To call today's college players "student" athletes is a joke.

And before anyone says I'm generalizing, yes I am speaking in generalities. I'm not saying every player nowadays is an idiot...just that IMO there's a whole lot more idiots today than yesterday.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers