Thread: The Run Will Continue

The Run Will Continue

1. Run fits will be vastly better in rematch as Packers have perfect film to see what not to do (first game)

2. Rodgers playing better. That is literally a 15% better chance to win, if not more, all by itself.

3. Jared Cook. He is a one man band of keeping drives alive. Very important to allow D to rest but also make adjustments. Less likelihood of game getting out of hand with him in lineup.

4. Davante Adams has been big in big games before (including Boys and Patriots) he will be big in this game to help cover loss of Nelson.

5. Packers can mix zone and man to help run D cover Zeke and Dak running. Can play 2 safeties back or load the box as need be. Lots of regular season experience with multiple schemes.

6. Packers' Offensive line doesn't run block like Cowboys, but they Pass Block better.

7. Boys line can be had by Pass Rush. Fackrell and Elliot plus the usual suspects are all available for game.

8. Christine Michael on turf will bust one a long way.

9. Randall has morphed back to functional, Gunter is locking down a starting job for the next four years.

10. Peppers makes a key play as he has in each of last 4 weeks. But the player to bet on in the bar to win big money is Datone Jones, who is just slow enough to the QB to be very effective against mobile guys. Dak runs 3+ times per game for just under 5 yards. Jones will get him on an escape.

11. Matthews getting healthier.

12. Rodgers has buried slightly under-manned Rod Marinelli defenses before. This will be an onslaught of Packer offense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Captain Comeback, the man that does not Aaron Rodgers or McCarthy's fourth quarter prowess while trailing, picks the Packers.

https://captaincomeback.wordpress.co...d-predictions/

FYI its Scott Kacsmar
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

8. Christine Michael on turf will bust one a long way.

IMO, they need to run Michael early and often. The o-line needs to clean up their sloppy run blocking. If these 2 things happen AND stubby doesn't abandon the run because it's working, yes WORKING. Then they win this pretty easily. But if stubby tries the long pass shit and only running Montgomery out of the backfield. It will be a long, suck ass game.

Dallas is very tough to run on, however. We might have more success thru the air.

13. There is still that damned fact out there that every time the Giants and Packers have played in the postseason, the winner went on to take the championship. Seven previous meetings...seven eventual league champions. That has to be part of the "run continues" narrative, right?
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    13. There is still that damned fact out there that every time the Giants and Packers have played in the postseason, the winner went on to take the championship. Seven previous meetings...seven eventual league champions. That has to be part of the "run continues" narrative, right?
    I knew that, I just didn't want to say it for fear of jinxing us.

There really isn't any threat of a jinx when you are the underdog. We are playing with house money, baby!
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

The three remaining AFC teams have all been the loser when the Packers won three of their four Super Bowls. That doesn't necessarily mean we will get in and knock one of them off this year, but it's sort of a run to continue.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    The three remaining AFC teams have all been the loser when the Packers won three of their four Super Bowls. That doesn't necessarily mean we will get in and knock one of them off this year, but it's sort of a run to continue.
    3 for 3 now tex.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    There really isn't any threat of a jinx when you are the underdog. We are playing with house money, baby!

There I only one winner; the others just aspire. It's Super Bowl or bust
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?