Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Official Packers/Cowboys Divisional Game Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 53m53 minutes ago
    #Packers add CB Damarious Randall (foot/questionable) to injury report. Groin/core muscle, knee, shoulder, ankle, foot injuries this year.
    Foot now? Might set him back to the randle of a couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Believe it or not I was not referring to you; you've come more the side of the optimistic realist Tex....which is where I often sit. We used to get in so many sports tassles many years ago and I often got a laugh out of you calling me a dumb ass..........hmmm.......I miss those days a bit......lol

Cheers
    B
    That must be quite a while ago - before I was gone for several years, back when it was still JSOnline. I honestly don't remember, but then I've gone round and round with a lot of people over a lot of things, sports and otherwise for a long time. If I can think of an excuse, I'll try to call you a dumb ass again for old times sake hahahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I have to believe Aaron is aware he has a chance to do what hasn't been done in over 50 years - take the Packers to Dallas and win a playoff game. Bart Starr is the last one to do it. Lynn Dickey failed once in the early 80's and Brett Favre went down there 3 times in the 90's and crapped the bed each time. I believe it's time for Mr. Rodgers to break the streak.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    I have to believe Aaron is aware he has a chance to do what hasn't been done in over 50 years - take the Packers to Dallas and win a playoff game. Bart Starr is the last one to do it. Lynn Dickey failed once in the early 80's and Brett Favre went down there 3 times in the 90's and crapped the bed each time. I believe it's time for Mr. Rodgers to break the streak.
    ARod is 1-0 at Jerry's world in the playoffs with a nice shinny Super Bowl ring.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

So now Randall hurt some more? Sheesh.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    The reverse whammy is in. Packers win!! Packers win!!
    I HOPE SO !!!!!!!

Several years ago I saw no way GB was the best team; my game day threads were a source of entertainment and comedy but I didn't see us as the best team. We got hot and won the big show

It feels the same this year; hopefully the end result is the same
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post

It feels the same this year; hopefully the end result is the same
    Yeah. Three good NFC teams left. My hopes go way up if we come out on the right side of this one.

Watched patriot game. Martellus bennet had a clear concussion but got up pretending he was fine and the whole patriots coaching bench played along. It's the little things like making sure to avoid the rules that make a winner. They do whatever it takes. But they're not that good. We can beat them. KC can beat them. Pitt, dallas and Atlanta can beat them. The last 6, it's whoever plays the most sound games. They're all good.

StaceyDales ‏@StaceyDales 36m36 minutes ago
    Just talkd 2 Jordy Nelson on field in DAL. On the pain of his broken ribs "a pain no one wants to feel". Goal? "Get back 2 normal breathing"
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

When they first started this concussion crap, it seemed like nobody beat the protocol. I think it's based on a test of your normal mental state as a base. Now, a lot of people are starting to pass the protocol quickly. I suspect maybe some sharp people got the idea to sandbag a little bit on the base test so it won't be obvious if they are slowed a little bit mentally by a big hit.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    It does depend on your physical make up and how you are hit. I got concussed catching a football around the tree we used for the end zone and smashing my head into it. I did not get a concussion when I crashed my bike, got knocked unconscious and needed 30 stitches to put my head back together.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Packers 31 Cowboys 20 plus my pool number is 1 and i'm drinking Schlitz! Life is great......Go Pack!!
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    StaceyDales ‏@StaceyDales 36m36 minutes ago
    Just talkd 2 Jordy Nelson on field in DAL. On the pain of his broken ribs "a pain no one wants to feel". Goal? "Get back 2 normal breathing"
    Yeah, I actually pulled an intra rib muscle lifting weights and it hurts like hell, I can't believe what it is like for 2 fractured ribs.