Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
Ryan has been a top QB in the league for years. Both Ryan and Arod have thrown 7 INT's this year.

I'll ask again. Did you watch Ryan play against Seattle? Granted he's not as mobile as Arod, but he ran for several 1st downs vs Seattle. Plus, he doesn't necessarily need mobility if he gets rid of the ball as quickly as he did against Seattle. And most throws right on target.

Dom apparently wanted to contain Zeke and make Dak beat them with his arm. I guaran-damn-tee you Dom doesn't go into Atlanta employing the same strategy.
I didn't see your post until this morning - that's why I didn't respond sooner. I saw part of the Seattle Atlanta game. I still say Ryan ain't even close mobility-wise to either Rodgers or Prescott. Accuracy-wise he is, but awareness-wise and caution-wise he falls well short also.

Rodgers' 7 interceptions were mostly early on when he was in some kind of a funk. Recently, he has been head and shoulders ahead of Ryan and everybody else (stating the obvious hahahaha). If you made a comparison "for years", I suspect Ryan wouldn't even come close to Rodgers in TDs to INTs.

I agree (as I posted in some thread) that Dom will conjure up a whole other strategy for the Falcons - a lot more pass rush, less emphasis on the run, risk giving them some big plays in order to lessen their short and mid-range passing game. I guaran-damn-tee you that Dom will try to make Ryan use that mobility and his RBs instead of having so many open receivers in short zones like we let the Cowboys have.