Thread: Jared Cook

that was cool.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Great article! Let's play this game now!! I wonder if the teammate he watched the Packer games with was Lance Kendricks TE from Milwaukee.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Nice find. Glad we have that guy!

Blog Entries
    That is an awesome article. Thanks for posting that Pugger.

That was excellent and I really like Cook. So I imagine they won't keep him.

Great find, Pugs!

Dude writes well and comes across as very likable.

Awesome!
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

We need to sign him to an extension. He's Packer people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    That was excellent and I really like Cook. So I imagine they won't keep him.
    From what I understand Ted wanted to trade for him last year but the Rams' price was too high so I imagine he isn't going anywhere.

Great read, thanks Pugger.

I love hearing from this guy.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    That is so good I had to go back and read it again. That guy is all in I'd say.

It's so awesome how he has been a central figure in the great Run the Table Turnaround - and makes that awesome sideline catch giving him a place in Packer history which he writes so reverently about - and NOT ONCE did he refer to his own contributions. It's all about how fortunate he feels just to be along for the ride.

He loves the Packers' culture of team first, the highest of expectations, and making a total commitment to winning - and he's been a very important contributor to it already.

NFCC GAMEDAY! LET'S GO!!

(Cue up your 70's turntable with Kansas)

It's only legend if the Packers get to the SB and win it. Otherwise, all it is is a fart in the wind.

Everything is a fart in the wind.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Also, we get to refer to this thread and its article whenever a debate starts up about "leadership", or the lack thereof.

We should call it the Cook Pugger Defense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    (Cue up your 70's turntable with Kansas)

It's only legend if the Packers get to the SB and win it. Otherwise, all it is is a fart in the wind.

Everything is a fart in the wind.
    You can't do this without a link