Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Falcons NFC Title Game Discussion Thread

Jeezus, I wonder if Janis has another Arizona game in him. They are going to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Jeezus, I wonder if Janis has another Arizona game in him. They are going to need it.
    This time lets hail mary before the end of the game.

"Jeff, I don't care how you get there, but 4.5 seconds after the snap, I am throwing the ball to the base of the upright."

A Janis post route.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Montgomery lining up more at WR this week.

What is Jarrett Boykin up to?

One would think we're due for some good injury news, right? Right?
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    M3 Wednesday Presser

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 5h5 hours ago
    McCarthy: Jordy Nelson will be working with the rehab group today #Packers

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 5h5 hours ago
    McCarthy on Rodgers’ improvement: We’ve improved as an offense. We changed direction how we start games, emphasis with how used no huddle.

McCarthy on Kenny Clark: Played well. See snaps have gone up. Last six weeks taken a big jump. Happy with progress.

McCarthy: Morgan Burnett will be working in the rehab group today #Packers

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 5h5 hours ago
    MM on Crosby's struggles in 2012: "We always believed in the man and obviously you can see why."

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 5h5 hours ago
    McCarthy on @crosbykicks2: He's the ultimate professional. His mental toughness is unique. I think that's what separates him.

McCarthy on Jared Cook: He was here as much as could in off-season. Definitely a transition. Look at him now, he’s playing great football.

MM on Atlanta's offense: Playing great and have done so all year. Most consistent offense. Starts up front, Ryan having MVP-type season.

McCarthy on Matt Ryan: Always been a fan. Had to make some changes with offensive systems. Composed, always handled tough situations well.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 5h5 hours ago
    McCarthy said Bakhtiari/Bulaga will work in a limited fashion. Rollins is close to clearing concussion protocol. Adams in the rehab group.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 5h5 hours ago
    McCarthy said Joe Thomas is a young player continuing to improve at inside linebacker. "Joe has probably taken two steps this year."

McCarthy on depth: Young players played early and often. We’ll need them this week. This is the NFL.

McCarthy on WR coach Luke Getsy: Just look at the results. Every one of those young guys has improved a lot. Davante taken a big step.

McCarthy on Micah Hyde: Don’t know position he hasn’t played outside offensive and defensive line. His personality fits locker room.

QUARTERBACK?

Can Adams play on Sunday? "We'll see," MM says. Maybe will practice on Saturday. So that's not a great response.

THAT'S NOT PAWSITIVE

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 5h5 hours ago
    McCarthy on Rodgers: Aaron's competitiveness never turns off. It's all day every day. Most competitive player in our building.

McCarthy said he doesn't expect Davante Adams to practice until Saturday. Want to see him move throughout week #Packers

SLIGHTLY MORE PAWSITIVE?
    Isn't this usually reversed for rookies? Start well then fade? I think I like this Clark kid.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

The walking wounded. And some of them aren't even walking.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Isn't this usually reversed for rookies? Start well then fade? I think I like this Clark kid.
    Had his best game so far against the dallas oline. I think that says great things.

In a way its too bad he isn't soft. I miss Wist.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Its nice to hear the latest status of who is hurt, what we should expect for upcoming game, etc, but seriously, is it really only Thursday? LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED!!!!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Its nice to hear the latest status of who is hurt, what we should expect for upcoming game, etc, but seriously, is it really only Thursday? LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED!!!!
    I'm with you buddy. These young pups just don't understand the urgency of old age...
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The walking wounded. And some of them aren't even walking.
    If we don't have Adams or Nelson or even if Adams is a hobbled mess like last year, we're fucked. Janis is an actual retard and Davis is halfway there and a rookie.

I envision Cobb, cook, Allison,Monty and Rip as our main 5. We still have a shot, but I don't see anyone stretching the field in this group.

Not saying we're gonna lose, just don't like our chances. If we win, with the bye week to get Adams and Nelson back, I think we're gonna be favorites. So I'm really hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    If we don't have Adams or Nelson or even if Adams is a hobbled mess like last year, we're fucked. Janis is an actual retard and Davis is halfway there and a rookie.

I envision Cobb, cook, Allison,Monty and Rip as our main 5. We still have a shot, but I don't see anyone stretching the field in this group.

Not saying we're gonna lose, just don't like our chances. If we win, with the bye week to get Adams and Nelson back, I think we're gonna be favorites. So I'm really hoping!
    Favorites???? Maybe, maybe against Steelers, but definitely not against the pats.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    SPOON SUMMARY

#Packers injuries: Nelson, Burnett, Adams not practicing. Adams will practice Saturday at earliest. Nelson a ? again. Bakhtiari, Bulaga, OK.

Janis is a limited participant, but it has nothing to do with injury.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

http://m.packers.com/news/video/the-...d-edb53cb7bec9

21 years old. Doing that to the best blockers in the world. We might have ourselves a player, especially as he grows into that massive frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Favorites???? Maybe, maybe against Steelers, but definitely not against the pats.
    I've watched the patriots. I see us as favorites coming off a bye.

This would be the perfect game to actually use Michael. But stubby will probably "run" with Monty and the Ripper and not play the real back they have.

US Weekly has weighed in on the Rodgers family with an anonymous source blaming the girlfriend.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...a-munn-w461689

Holy crap, Rodgers is gonna score 50 on the Falcons.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

expect adams and g'mo this weekend.

expect-adams-allison-to-be-ready-for-nfc-title-game

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    If Monty is going to be a main man in our passing attack Sunday, I sure the hell hope it's from the RB position and not WR. More pressure on the defense if he runs pass patterns out of the backfield. That aspect was missing in Dallas, probably because of Lee their OLB. No reason not to bring it to Atlanta.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    http://m.packers.com/news/video/the-...d-edb53cb7bec9

21 years old. Doing that to the best blockers in the world. We might have ourselves a player, especially as he grows into that massive frame.
    Very nice.
    C.H.U.D.