Quote Originally Posted by Netmag View Post
We're in the NFL version of the Final 4 again!

Atlanta has a lot of weapons indeed, but:
1.) Dallas had a lot of weapons too and it was hard to see how we could possibly even slow it down
2.) We've played this team before (at their place) when we were in our worst slump of the year and still almost won
3.) I'm still sticking with the opinion I've expressed the past few weeks. I think it is very hard to beat a good team twice in a season and the Packers are a good team with a great QB.
This is why I actually feel better about playing Atlanta again instead of Seattle. We just beat Seattle a couple a weeks ago so it would really be a tall order to do it again at their place right away. It's not like having to beat the Bears twice or some crap team like that.

Assuming that we're actually competitive, if Atlanta manages to beat us again then I'll feel like they earned it just like I would have felt that way if we lost to Dallas.
Even with our erratic D, I'll be surprised if we're not competitive.

Being realistic, we were the underdog against Dallas and one more time on the road against Atlanta. I think all teams are equal but we're on the road, so underdogs. Anyway, win this one and stay relatively healthy and we won't be underdogs again. We'll be a fortified by fire Super Bowl favorite.