Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
It's amazing that the Packers get their greatest win since the Super Bowl and some fans still can't help but rip play-calling and player acquisition.

Since the Packers won the Super Bowl, they are the league's BEST team successfully finishing games with a fourth quarter lead - THE BEST.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...der_by=pass_td

McCarthy knows what he's doing finishing games. That's a proven fact.
I only questioned 2 play calls this game. Both the runs into the teeth of a D that was stacked to cause a loss and a 56 yard FG that my dead grandma knew were coming. I am overall a fan of MM and have defended him (to quote trump) "very bigly' in the past. The man likes to start counting possessions and playing a soft D too often. As for the stat...well, stats can be manipulated. And any stat showing you are good at something like winning with a lead and the best QB in the game can be misleading.

MM is a great game planner (when his head is in it...like week 8 to the end of the season). He is very good at developing players. He is very good at keeping his team on an even emotional keel. He is good at sticking with a player through a rough patch....he sucks at sticking with a bad player he likes.