Thread: NFL Offseason News 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    I'll never root for injuries to another team or player. Just not in my DNA. But I'm not gonna cry over it either. As has been stated a couple times recently, we've had our fair share of career enders through the years. I'll save my condolences for Ras, I like that purple rat.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    I'll never root for injuries to another team or player. Just not in my DNA. But I'm not gonna cry over it either. As has been stated a couple times recently, we've had our fair share of career enders through the years. I'll save my condolences for Ras, I like that purple rat.
    This. I'll root against teams, but rooting for players to get hurt is...yuck.

I noticed Miami waived Dion Jordan. Think Ted would kick the tires on him? Hasn't played much because they wanted him to bulk up and he got busted for PED's.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    This. I'll root against teams, but rooting for players to get hurt is...yuck.

I noticed Miami waived Dion Jordan. Think Ted would kick the tires on him? Hasn't played much because they wanted him to bulk up and he got busted for PED's.
    Guy has been nothing but a bust. My guess is he was a creation of steroids and can't bulk up without them.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Guy has been nothing but a bust. My guess is he was a creation of steroids and can't bulk up without them.
    I could show him some pointers on bulking up. Its more in tune with the way Lacy bulks up though
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    I could show him some pointers on bulking up. Its more in tune with the way Lacy bulks up though
    Artisanal Mac and Cheese craze has been a boon for this workout.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Artisanal Mac and Cheese craze has been a boon for this workout.
    And beer.