Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Offseason News 2017

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 22m22 minutes ago
    The #Browns are signing WR Kenny Britt, source said (as @caplannfl reported). 4 years, $32.5M.

IS THIS WORTH LOSING TERRELL PRYOR OVER?

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 41m41 minutes ago
    #Rams deal for Andrew Whitworth: 3 years, $36M w $15M guar, including $2.5M guar in Year 2. Deal pays more $13M in Year 1 and $24.5M over 2

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
    @RapSheet
    The expected price tag for free agent CB Stephon Gilmore for the #Patriots is slated to eclipse $14M per year, I’m told. Hefty but worth it

PATRIOTS SIGNING GILMORE BUT SEEM TO BE READY TO LOSE MALCOLM BUTLER
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Dianna Russini‏ @diannaESPN 1m1 minute ago
    The New England Patriots are considering trading Malcolm Butler to the New Orleans Saints for Brandin Cooks per sources

SO IF IT ALL HAPPENS, THEY ARE TRADING #1 CB FA FOR COOKS, AND SIGNING GIMORE (#3 CB) TO REPLACE BUTLER

Butler is on last year of rookie deal. Do Saints want this without new contract? Cooks is one year rental right now as well.
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-09-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
    @AdamSchefter

Eagles have released DE Connor Barwin.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
    @AdamSchefter

Browns are signing G Joel Bitonio to a monster extension, per source.

osweiller is now a brown. lol
    clears room for romo.

browns are already shopping osweiler.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    But more likely to just cut him.

@FO_ASchatz 32m32 minutes ago
    I realize it's somewhat about scheme but Gilmore's charting coverage stats have never been great. In Belichick we trust, I guess.

@FO_ASchatz 30m30 minutes ago
    Gilmore was 77th of 84 CB in yd/target last year by @SportsInfo_SIS charting. Career best 7.2 in 2015 ranked 25th. Avg success rate.

Both FO and PFF are not very high on Gilmore's recent performance. Each has him below median in CB production. Patriots obviously view this differently as they are paying him very well.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    @FO_ASchatz 32m32 minutes ago
    I realize it's somewhat about scheme but Gilmore's charting coverage stats have never been great. In Belichick we trust, I guess.

@FO_ASchatz 30m30 minutes ago
    Gilmore was 77th of 84 CB in yd/target last year by @SportsInfo_SIS charting. Career best 7.2 in 2015 ranked 25th. Avg success rate.

Both FO and PFF are not very high on Gilmore's recent performance. Each has him below median in CB production. Patriots obviously view this differently as they are paying him very well.
    they saw him twice a year so they'd know. i was hoping we'd go him or the other cb who's name i can't think of.

Saints trading Brandin Cooks to Patriots in a trade deal that includes Saints getting Patriots 1st round pick. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...for-no-32-pick

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    "We'll send you Osweiler plus a third round pick for a day-old loaf of bread."
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Packers decline really started when we let just a guy go.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
    The #Patriots are signing former #Ravens DL Lawrence Guy to a 4-year contract worth up to $20M, source said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Packers decline really started when we let just a guy go.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
    The #Patriots are signing former #Ravens DL Lawrence Guy to a 4-year contract worth up to $20M, source said.

I thought you finally were ready for your mea culpa here ??????//////

We have not been the same since you would not admit we gravely missed Cullen Jenkins ! lol

Lawrence Guy.....certainly seemed like we f'cked up when we cut him.

I think one in here liked the guy......Fritz ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    "We'll send you Osweiler plus a third round pick for a day-old loaf of bread."
    if no takers they should just keep him since they're already on the hook for his salary. see what happens.

@AdamSchefter 8m8 minutes ago

Cardinals re-signed RB Andre Ellington.

DeMarcus Ware announces retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I thought you finally were ready for your mea culpa here ??????//////

We have not been the same since you would not admit we gravely missed Cullen Jenkins ! lol
    Never! Even if he plays longer than Brady.

Vikings signed former Packers DE Datone Jones.
    — Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 14, 2017

Another Packer heads for Green Bay West. I'm fine with letting Jones go...now get Connor Barwin darn it! Lol!

Darwin visiting Rams who are transitioning to a 3-4 under Wade Phillips.