Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Offseason News 2017

Makes sense, Darwin should help with their evolution to a 3-4

Well, the Vikings signed RB Murray, formerly with Oakland...so Adrian Peterson appears to be rapidly declining in terms of cost to the point where even Ted might consider kicking the tires.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Poe signs with the Falcons.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Poe might have been a nice addition for interior DL rotation purposes. Haven't seen anything regarding the Falcon contract numbers.

Okay...now I know why Poe wasn't on TT's radar. Poe is a good player but that seems a little pricy to me.

Adam Schefter
    ✔ ‎@AdamSchefter

Falcons gave former Chiefs' DT Dontari Poe a one-year, $8 million deal that could increase to $10M with incentives, per source.

11:54 AM - 16 Mar 2017

Is there anyone here that would like to see ILB Zach Brown in a Packer Jersey? We are always saying we need a real player in the middle @ LBer. He may not come in cheap but Zach Brown is a fine player.

Zach Brown might be one of the most underrated players in FA. He brings speed in coverage and toughness against the run to the middle. He had solid performance in his one season with the Buffalo Bills in 2016. 149 combined tackles and four sacks, four PD, a Pick and two FF's.

He is only 27 years old.

Wouldn't Zach Brown be an excellent investment for a team looking to improve in the middle. The question is does TT want to do that?

I just checked and it looks like he is in Oakland looking for a solid deal.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

ravens sign cowboys cb brandon carr. cowboys have very little cap space and can't do much about their situation. we have a lot of space and won't do anything about our situation.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

NFL free agency 2017: Best players still available at every position

Updated March 16, 2017 .... Posted March 16, 2017
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jared Cook signs with Raiders.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 24m24 minutes ago
    The #Raiders and TE Jared Cook agreed to terms on a 2-year deal worth up to $12.2M, source said. The first year is fully guaranteed.
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-16-2017 at 05:14 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Well, the Vikings signed RB Murray, formerly with Oakland...so Adrian Peterson appears to be rapidly declining in terms of cost to the point where even Ted might consider kicking the tires.
    Me thinks AP is done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jared Cook signs with Raiders.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 24m24 minutes ago
    The #Raiders and TE Jared Cook agreed to terms on a 2-year deal worth up to $12.2M, source said. The first year is fully guaranteed.

I'd bet GB offered that........
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Darwin visiting Rams who are transitioning to a 3-4 under Wade Phillips.

Who is Darwin ? Ever heard of the Darwin Awards ? Interesting Stuff
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Jeff Patterson‏ @jeffpatt_KC 10h10 hours ago
    "Please ask God to love him."
    Chicago #Bears and #KUfball great Gale Sayers is battling dementia. Via @vgregorian:

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...139455608.html

That's actually interesting about Sayers. He didn't actually play all that much NFL football due to his catastrophic knee injury.

Fewer than 1000 carries in 5 seasons. Guess that's all it takes to get dementia (or get into the Hall of Fame).
    Last edited by smuggler; 03-19-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    That's actually interesting about Sayers. He didn't actually play all that much NFL football due to his catastrophic knee injury.

Fewer than 1000 carries in 5 seasons. Guess that's all it takes to get dementia (or get into the Hall of Fame).
    or he could have just gotten it

i had two grandmothers that had dementia, i'm pretty sure neither of them ever played football

sometimes getting old just sucks

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    or he could have just gotten it

i had two grandmothers that had dementia, i'm pretty sure neither of them ever played football

sometimes getting old just sucks
    Yes, my 93 year old father has dementia and he didn't play sports at all. He recognizes everyone and is very social but can't remember what someone said 5 minutes ago. He jokes to us about he being delirious so he's still fun to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Is there anyone here that would like to see ILB Zach Brown in a Packer Jersey? We are always saying we need a real player in the middle @ LBer. He may not come in cheap but Zach Brown is a fine player.

Zach Brown might be one of the most underrated players in FA. He brings speed in coverage and toughness against the run to the middle. He had solid performance in his one season with the Buffalo Bills in 2016. 149 combined tackles and four sacks, four PD, a Pick and two FF's.

He is only 27 years old.

Wouldn't Zach Brown be an excellent investment for a team looking to improve in the middle. The question is does TT want to do that?

I just checked and it looks like he is in Oakland looking for a solid deal.
    I think the guy is work a look. He did well in the 3-4 the Bills ran....don't see why he couldn't work here. Unless he does not want to play in GB.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I think the guy is work a look. He did well in the 3-4 the Bills ran....don't see why he couldn't work here. Unless he does not want to play in GB.
    Ted's done doing anything until the draft.

Bleacher Report NFL‏ @BR_NFL 2h2 hours ago
    Dwight Clark announces he’s been diagnosed with ALS http://ble.ac/2mGwO0t

Troy Vincent‏ @TroyVincent23 24h24 hours ago
    We're developing an educational training video for players to show clear examples of appropriate and inappropriate celebrations.

Key and Peele are already there Troy.