Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: NFL Offseason News 2017

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    I'll never root for injuries to another team or player. Just not in my DNA. But I'm not gonna cry over it either. As has been stated a couple times recently, we've had our fair share of career enders through the years. I'll save my condolences for Ras, I like that purple rat.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    I'll never root for injuries to another team or player. Just not in my DNA. But I'm not gonna cry over it either. As has been stated a couple times recently, we've had our fair share of career enders through the years. I'll save my condolences for Ras, I like that purple rat.
    This. I'll root against teams, but rooting for players to get hurt is...yuck.

I noticed Miami waived Dion Jordan. Think Ted would kick the tires on him? Hasn't played much because they wanted him to bulk up and he got busted for PED's.

Redskins signed ILB Zach Brown to a 1 year deal for $4.6 mil today. He had a career year with the Bills last year. 149 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 int., 4 passes defended, and 2 forced fumbles. Dude would have looked good in Green & Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    Redskins signed ILB Zach Brown to a 1 year deal for $4.6 mil today. He had a career year with the Bills last year. 149 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 int., 4 passes defended, and 2 forced fumbles. Dude would have looked good in Green & Gold.
    True for that price. Oh well ...... it just ain't Ted's way.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    True for that price. Oh well ...... it just ain't Ted's way.

NOPE; but he's better than what we have at ILB.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

ILB is not valued by TT and company. They think they can keep getting by with the rejects. What difference does it really make to TT? Close every other year and one SB is good enough for him.

Tony Romo to CBS? What?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Tony Romo to CBS? What?
    He is supposed to be retiring and moving to lead CBS team and do golf.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    This. I'll root against teams, but rooting for players to get hurt is...yuck.

I noticed Miami waived Dion Jordan. Think Ted would kick the tires on him? Hasn't played much because they wanted him to bulk up and he got busted for PED's.
    Guy has been nothing but a bust. My guess is he was a creation of steroids and can't bulk up without them.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Guy has been nothing but a bust. My guess is he was a creation of steroids and can't bulk up without them.
    I could show him some pointers on bulking up. Its more in tune with the way Lacy bulks up though
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    I could show him some pointers on bulking up. Its more in tune with the way Lacy bulks up though
    Artisanal Mac and Cheese craze has been a boon for this workout.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Artisanal Mac and Cheese craze has been a boon for this workout.
    And beer.

Our CB issues are solved. Tramaine Brock has been releaseed by the 49er's. He has a few issues, but he can room with Mixon after we draft him.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Our CB issues are solved. Tramaine Brock has been releaseed by the 49er's. He has a few issues, but he can room with Mixon after we draft him.

Super 70s Sports‏ @Super70sSports 14h14 hours ago
    Dan Fouts drops back to pass as a confused Clark Griswold asks for directions on the Chargers sideline.

Super 70s Sports‏ @Super70sSports 14h14 hours ago
    Dan Fouts drops back to pass as a confused Clark Griswold asks for directions on the Chargers sideline.

The Family Truckster...nice

Chicago Bears‏ @ChicagoBears 3h3 hours ago
    LaMar “Soup” Campbell is our new Dir. of Player Engagement. Soup was Asst. Athletic Dir-Student Athlete Engagement at UW-Madison for 2 yrs.

SOOOOOOUUUUPP!!!

Arian Peterson signs with New Orleans.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 10m10 minutes ago
    On Adrian Peterson: His expected salary from #Saints of $3.25M will be less than Mark Ingram makes in '17. NO is respectful of Ingram's role

He will surely help their defense.

Blog Entries
    Arian Peterson signs with New Orleans.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 10m10 minutes ago
    On Adrian Peterson: His expected salary from #Saints of $3.25M will be less than Mark Ingram makes in '17. NO is respectful of Ingram's role

He will surely help their defense.

3.25 is not a lot to risk for a GM with stones
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?